2009 Volvo S60

Nice car by slyder on 01/08/2012. Trim: 2009 Volvo S60 2.5T, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The car drives smooth, and has good pick up.. I have had no maint. issues with the car.
Cons: Turning radius is poor. Not made for U turns. Couple blind spots when backing upbehind the passengerside rear door.
Overall review: Great car!
not a 40k car but nice. by marcy,ny on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2009 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: love the style, AWD,seats, engine power, shifting, display, auto heat and air.the service is the best i ever had, and the warranty is great.
Cons: back seat room poor. brake dust on wheels a problem. turing radius poor. radio without sirius is a problem as it doesnt pickup any am.
Overall review: i like the car but would not have bought it at 40k if they were not giving 10k off i would not have bought it , it isnt a 40k car. the new 2011 one may be , i dont know
Volvo's best selling vehicle...the S60. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Volvo S60 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: With the passing of the "R" series, the T5 is the sportiest S60 available in 2009. It has just about every option available, and my car lacks only Sirius radio, a Bluetooth phone, and DVD navigation/entertainment. The options include 18" Eudora wheels, the climate package, and metallic paint. Best features: I am 6-4 and 275 lbs, and the vehicle is very, very comfortable. The sound system is perfect for my favorite music, the car is fun to drive; people get in it and say "Hey, this is really nice." I agree. The 0-60 time is good, but the 40-90 time elicits a huge grin. Best of all, the dealer said this $39,000 MSRP vehicle would be $27,000, and that included five years of maintenance.
Cons: There is a troublesome blind spot in the left side rear view mirror. Some reviews say BLIPS is available, but I don't think that is correct. The Sirius and Bluetooth options are dealer-installed and are unreasonably expensive in my opinion. The ride is stiff but it does not bother me at all. I mention it here because I know most people wouldn't think it comfortable. And the 18" Eudora wheels aren't well shielded from the curbs in city environments. The U turn radius is surprisingly large--my regular cab short bed pickup does better.
Overall review: In 2005 I leased an 2006 XC70 as a practical move. I needed some hauling ability, but I wanted the 300 hp S60 R. Now that the XC 70 is due in, and I have a truck for hauling (it's a two-seater), I got my S60 for most activities other than work. I love it.