2009 Chevrolet Traverse

Never Again ! by Dennis/Reno,Nv. on 06/04/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The only thing good about this vehicle is ,or will be ,when I can unload this "Bagle" and get a real car that I can afford to drive.
Cons: A recent 2000 mile trip confirmed that fuel mileage is only 19 highway and 13 in town.Hardly what Chevy advertises ! The interior is so cheaply made with inferior plastic that it is already scratched and looks terrible with only 3000 miles. It truly drives like a truck that needs an alignment,cornering is a nightmare,and any type of quick maneuver at speed would be fatal !What a disappointment after driving Chevys for 25 years !
Overall review: Poor drivability,Poor fuel mileage,Cheaply built,Very uncomfortable seats. I bought a Chevrolet but got a "Bagle" !
Love it by Ridin Dirty Toledo on 02/25/2013. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The ride is great, handles nice dual sunroofs are cool. Styling is nice good lines and 3 1/2 years trouble free 59000 + miles. Wife loves it, scouts think it is the best vehicle to go to and from camp in
Cons: Tire size limits selection, navigation voice operation is difficult to use. No usb connectivity
Overall review: If you need a family vehicle, and are used to the full size feel this is the one for you. Weighing 4600+ lbs feels solid on the road
Wonderful SUV by Regina from Texas on 10/29/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We bought this suv after driving a Honda Accord for 5 yrs(which I really loved). This car is great. I love driving it. There is plenty of room to haul kids and grandkids. There is really nothing I don't like about it. I do wish it could get the gas mileage my Accord did. But I usually get a combined mileage of 20-21 mpg, sometimes it does get a little better, depending on where I'm driving. The best I ever got was 24.4mpg. The lowest was 19mpg.
Cons: It's harder for me to see out of the rear window when I'm backing up than it was in my car. The acceleration is a little sluggish. Wish it had a little more power.
Overall review: Overall, we are very pleased with this SUV. My husband and I both like to drive it. So far we haven't had any mechanical problems with it.
I'm offically the cool mom at soccer practice. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/29/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We searched for months and ended up "settling" on the traverse...best settle ever! We bought it used (3 years old with 41500 mi) ad have had it for 6 months without a single complain and we drive a lot! My husband is 6' 5" and can fit comfortably in any seat, I have 4 carseats in there, 3 of them rear facing and we can still fit an extra person in our 7 passenger traverse! Love, love, love it! As far as gas mileage, it gets the same as my husbands 2 door chevy monte carlo ss, so no complaints there! We have an AWD version but haven't been able to test it in the snow just yet.
Cons: So far, not a thing!
Overall review: This is the car for me and my family of 6. Eventually I would like to upgrade to a newer one, but for now I have nothing but great things to say about my 2009 traverse :)
Excellent Bang for the Buck by jldrj on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent all around vehicle. Got rid of my Jeep since it was no longer dependable. We got the factory towing package. Tows my 3k boat without any problem. I didn't buy it for gas mileage. No one can expect a vehicle this big to sip gas. It is made to work. Love the fact I can put my entire family in and not have to take 2 cars to the airport. The only thing I wold do different is get AWD next time.
Cons: Significant blind spots on passenger side.
Overall review: Excellent Vehicle