2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

IT'S A MERCEDES!! by fourR2284 on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Classy! VERY Comfortable seats, smooth driving,The dvd system, sound system, fits 5 passengers very well, acclerates great! It's a Mercedes!
Cons: The backup camera is useless your better without it! The command system can get little confusing to operate WHILE your driving. iPod to far to reach from the drivers seat. Heated seats shouldn't be an option!
Overall review: I must say just like every car you will come across problems but at 77,000 miles I never had a major problem. Keep up on your maintence treat it like it's worth you should be fine!
Good buy. Not disappointed. by Asim on 03/07/2013. Trim: 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Styling, very responsive engine, paint quality . Motor grunt when pedal put to the metal!!!!
Cons: Gas consumption in city, high maintenance. High servicing cost at dealers. Telephony -Blue tooth not easy to operate.
Overall review: Get the fully loaded package it's worth it. 20 inch rims performance low rise tires, videos in rear etc Always was a Lexus driver, now realize what I was missing!!!
"Best SUV on the road today... it's a beauty!!! by Lil Jac, Harrisburg, PA on 09/18/2011. Trim: 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this vehicle, couldn't be happier. It has premium features, wood trim, and the gas milage is terrific. It turns heads all the time...
Cons: To be honest, I have to wipe down my tires a little more than some of my other cars, the brake dust appears to be somewhat significant in comparision to my other vehicles.. but none the less... I wouldn't trade it for the world. Maybe only for an upgrade to another M-Class!!
Overall review: I love everything about this car. The thing that captured my final decision to buy this car was the commercial. It talked about the safety airbags and protection for kids... I called the dealership the next day. My mother and I both own Mercedes-Benz M-Class vehicles from Sun Motor Cars Mercedes-Benz in Mechanicsburg, PA... their service is great!!!
The Best of the Best by Gerald from Delaware on 01/09/2013. Trim: 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4MATIC, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything, it supplies all my needs
Cons: The gas milage is not so great
Overall review: Still a great SUV
very nice car by ML owner, California on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML320 BlueTEC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very nice car
Cons: not much
Overall review: great acceleration, braking, quality, paint--- very nice car.