2009 Acura MDX

Great ride!!! by Geo on 05/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Acura MDX Tech Pkg and Entertainment Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Voice activation feature is extremely accurate. Corners on a dime. Third row seating.
Cons: Navigation could use higher resolution.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone.
It's a 7-seats sport car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/01/2012. Trim: 2009 Acura MDX Tech Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love MDX, and I just traded my 05 MDX to a 09 MDX CPO. - Very smooth handling, very powerful engine. - The seat are a lot firmer than 05 giving more support to the back. - More cargo room than 05 when 3rd row seat are up. MDX 3rd seat is good for kids around 10 or under. My son wants to sit in 3rd row instead of 2nd row. - 3rd seat are easier to fold up and down. Nice small change to make the handler easier to reach. The improved head-rest for 3rd row seat also make it easier adjust the car between 2 rows and 3 rows. .
Cons: Cons - The dash board looks cool, but it was harder to see. - Got my CPO for 2 weeks only, I got some clicking sound from rear ac occassionly. Never had any problem with my 05. - The car drives too smooth, and I always had to keep an eye on my speed ever since I got the 09 MDX. It's hard to keep it under speed limit on an empty highway. - Hard to find a good spot to put my cell phone. - VIN number in all components of the car, it helps in making sure the used car wasn't in accident.
Overall review: Overall, MDX is a very good car. It has its owner forum with lots of people discuss information about it.
I plan on driving it forever! by MA2CA on 09/28/2012. Trim: 2009 Acura MDX Tech Pkg and Entertainment Pkg, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love my MDX. It's a safe, great looking, fine handling SUV with style. All of the features and accessories have worked like a charm.
Cons: I had one mechanical problem-the passenger side window wouldn't roll down, but was eventually fixed by the dealer after several visits. The leather on the back seat easily ripped when my Lab was jumping in and out and I had to have it fixed, but my fault for not covering the seat. My only real complaint since I bought it is the road noise. It always sounds like one of the windows is open, even at low speeds.
Overall review: I would highly recommend it to friends and family for sure.
Anazing vehilce especially used, Certified Pre Owned by Rev Rob on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2009 Acura MDX Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles like a car. Great acceleration. Great size for anything you want to haul. Very elegant.
Cons: Gas mileage and premium gas.
Overall review: This SUV handles like a car. My son says dad this isn't a SUV it is a sports car. He is 17 and loves it. I just love the styling, the handling, and plus my wife loves it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I was thinking about buying the Ford Edge or the Lincoln MKX after test driving. The moment I drove this car I know it was the one for me. I bought a used CPO 2009 MDX base with 40K and it drives better than some new cars I tested. Highly recommended.
Review ID: #562056 Is this review offensive?
GREAT SUV by BUD on 11/25/2011. Trim: 2009 Acura MDX Tech Pkg and Entertainment Pkg, Owned 2 years.
Pros: GREAT HANDLING, EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE, VERY RELIABLE; HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS IN OVER 30000 MILES
Cons: MILEAGE IS NOT GREAT-AVERAGE 14.5-1/2 HIGHWAY & LOCAL.
Overall review: ALSO HAS A LOT OF ROOM-