2009 Mazda Mazda5

My Ultimate Van by Lisa from Milton, Florida on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have back problems and I love the Lumbar in the driver seat!! It really helps. I like the stereo sounds great. Love the storage under the seats in the middle of the van. I really like how you can hide the console for the middle of the van under one of the seats. When I moved, it really helped that I could put down all the seats in the back to help me move more.
Cons: It is low to the ground. I can live with it.
Overall review: I love it!!
Ultimate family car by Booper from Dallas on 01/21/2014. Trim: 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Sport, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Doors slide sideway for easy loading, lots of room that can be manipulated for personal and travel. No major problems after 5 years. Great gas mileage, manuverable, lots of zoom zoom. Best decision I ever made. Great car.
Cons: low profile tires.
Overall review: Looked for this car a long time before purchasing. Was everthing I expected and more !
The Ultimate Mini Mini-van by Linda on 09/16/2013. Trim: 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We bought our 2012 Mazda 5 in October 2012. We love it and would get another one and recommend it to everyone looking to buy a car. Linda and Stan
Cons: We wish the arm rests were a little longer and a better console between the front seats, but it's great!!!!!
Overall review: Love it a lot!!!
love it! by Matt in Massachusetts on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We've had our Mazda 5 for about a month now, and I'm very pleased with our purchase. It's fun to drive, gets 26-28 MPH and is the perfect size for our family (2 kids age 11). The sound system is great and the overall all quality is impressive. I find it quite zippy in contrast to other reviews calling it underpowered. It's smooth and quite on the highway, too.
Cons: I wish it had better tires and sat a little higher off the ground. I'm curious to see how it does in snow.
Overall review: We paid a little over $18K for a sport model with some options. It seems like a very good deal at this point. I don't see many of these on the road here in New England and I wonder why. It's a great car.
A Cool Minivan by David from Fayetteville, NC on 06/18/2009. Trim: 2009 Mazda Mazda5 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Super flexible, carries large loads with seats folded down, great traveling car for up to four with good cargo space, can carry six for short distances without much luggage (or use roof rack). Easy to drive, looks good, decent gas mileage (about 27 mpg on highway). 25,000 miles without any problems. Fold flat seats and no lip at back tailgate make loading and unloading large and heavy items easy. Excellent AC/Heat, nice radio/CD player with aux input.
Cons: Adequate, but not great, acceleration when fully loaded. Roof rack cuts mileage down to about 22 mpg. Black interior shows every speck of dirt.
Overall review: 90% of the function of a mini-van in an economy car sized package. Great value for the price. Perfect car for a family of four, probably a little too small for a family with 3 or more kids. Most flexible and useful vehicle I've ever owned.