1994 Honda Accord

1994 Honda Accord pictures are not available
1994 Honda Accord Prices
1994 Honda Accord Fuel Economy
Great Old Car by UTC on 07/15/2010. Trim: 1994 Honda Accord EX Coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought my 1994 new, and put well over 300,000 on it. It was still driving like a champ until a tranfer got me.. It was a great car, and would still be running if it was totaled out.
Cons: I haven't any complaints. My car always ran great and less typical maintenance than a lot of cars out there.
Overall review: I would suggest anyone to buy one of these cars. Great running little car and very durable interior.
GREAT CAR by SPEED_DEMON88 on 03/25/2008. Trim: 1994 Honda Accord DX Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the look of it sporty but also a good family ride,and fun to fix up,look wise and preformance wise
Cons: not enough stock power needs more and needs to have cup holders
Overall review: I LOVE MY HONDA ACCORD
Long term owner by Robert from Los Angeles, CA on 06/16/2003. Trim: 1994 Honda Accord EX Sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Handling, braking, seats, controls.
Cons: Sluggish engine. Manual transmission somewhat balky in first and second gears - Honda can do this better. Weakish air conditioner.
Overall review: Dependable, good braking, good handling, short on power. The manual transmission is a notch below Honda's best. Front seats are very comfortable and controls logical. A solid but uninspiring car.
Best Honda Ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2010. Trim: 1994 Honda Accord LX Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought my Accord new in 1994. It now has 124,000 miles on it and the only thing that has gone bad is the ignition switch which I replaced myself for $40. It is on its second set of tires and I did the timing belt at 90,000. I do oil changes at 5,000 mile intervals. This car gets 32-35mpg on the highway and 24-25mpg in town. What a car, if you can find a low mileage one buy it, you will be happy.
Cons: The 1994 Accord has no bad features and is probably a better car than a new Accord.
Overall review: Great car.
BEST FIRST CAR! by T-Honda on 05/26/2009. Trim: 1994 Honda Accord EX Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This body doesnt ever look outdated. I have not had any problems with my baby at all & i'm now rolling onto 218k miles! This car is truly amazing, nothing has fallen apart, no rust, and not really any weird noises. Definatelty a great first car for any teenager.
Cons: I really couldnt complain a whole lot. Still running strong after 15 years. The only things were the antenna stopped going up & down & the passenger side window is a little slow.
Overall review: The best Honda ever!!!!