2009 Cadillac DTS

CAR FOR LIFE!!! by CAROL, OXFORD, OHIO on 12/03/2011. Trim: 2009 Cadillac DTS Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like just about everything about this car. Good gas mileage, on regular, no less. It will really move! Press on the gas and the engine sound is something to behold. All my friends rave about the ride, even in the back seat. Service at the dealership is always perfect. I am not rich, by any means, but people think I am because I drive a Cadillac. This is sometimes not to my advantage, however. Handling is really good, and it corners very well.
Cons: Nothing to dislike.
Overall review: This car is well built, safe, and worth every penney you pay for it.
Looks good make you feel good just looking at it and its made in the USA by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2009 Cadillac DTS Luxury II, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am 74 years old and this is my 14 cadallic, I always buy used aprox 2 years old, for the price of a full size Chevt impala,I can drive a Caddy,it just makes me feel good as I drive from Toledo Ohio to Fl. and can drive straight through. if I drive 65 I get 26 to 28 mpg. I also have a Chevy full size truck and the samr trip,I get 15 mpg
Cons: That it is Black and gets dirty easy, and gets very hot inside if I leave it out side in the sun.
Overall review: Looks great,drives great and fun to drive
Qualiy luxury car. by Nilo, Sault Ste. Marie, Canada on 07/10/2009. Trim: 2009 Cadillac DTS Luxury II, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the fifth Caddy I`ve owned and they`re one better than the other. My wife has been through almost all the other luxury cars, Lincoln,Audi,Lexus and none can compare with my Caddi`s. I have people waiting for me to buy my new Caddy so they can buy my old one. I have no trouble selling them. Excellent handling,quality and great gas mileage for a car of this size. I drive to Florida twice a year and never a problem and if by chance something minor developes , the warrenty & service is excellent. My Cadillac dealer in The Soo, Boston Motors and Crest In Venice,Fl. are excellent.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Excellent luxury car. Don`t listen to the critics calling it " an old mans" car.
My DTS by Roger on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Cadillac DTS V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: DTS stands for Deville Touring Sedan...It was named correctly!! My wife states (and I agree), "driving this vehicle especially on the highway will spoil you!" The 4 previous autos I owned were an Olds 98 (2), Lexus GS and a Lincoln Continental. All were very nice rides, but don't come close to my DTS.
Cons: Bought it off the dealer's lot, so didn't have some options, but got a great deal. I've since added fender well, door handle, rocker panel and door post chrome, plus 17" Vogue tires and wheels for non-winter driving. Now it not only rides but looks great! Note: Definately don't install 18" wheels and tires, it ruins the DTS's supple ride.
Overall review: So far, the best auto I've owned!
my dts by Ian on 11/19/2008. Trim: 2009 Cadillac DTS Performance, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best vehicle available for this price
Cons: none
Overall review: Best car that I've ever owned