2009 Mercury Grand Marquis

2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Prices
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Fuel Economy
Probably the best care ever made by Johnny, Tucson, AZ on 05/29/2011. Trim: 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I owned a Crown Vic nad loved it, but traded for an Impala in 2001. What a mistake that was, but that is a story for another post. My Grand Marquise has been 100% trouble free, averages 19MPG in the city and 27 on the highway. Smooth, quiet, and powerful. Probably the best car ever made (at least better than my Impala).
Cons: Ford is dropping the model after 2010.
Overall review: If you want a large car built like a tank, yet drives and rides like a limo, then this is it!
Rock solid.. a trusted friend..! by Albany NY on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've owned my car for 2 years.. not a problem.. it seems to get better with age.. the engine and transmission are silky smooth.. I love this car on expressway trips.. it glides along effortlessly at 75 in cruise.. I can give it some gas, and it will rear up and take off with plenty to spare. the front seats are comfy and inviting.. the stereo is great.. and the auto-temp control works wonderfully well.. I did have some concern prior to my purchase regarding rear wheel drive in the northeast winters .. ( yes I grew up with RWD, but have had several FWD recently ) the car is great in the snow.. I love this car.. I highly recommend it.. I'm keeping mine forever..!
Cons: I wish the factory sunroof and the floor mounted gearshift were still available when I bought my car..
Overall review: Great car..! Happy with my purchase..
Solid and Reliable Grand Marquis by Bob Huntington WV on 07/27/2010. Trim: 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Price, comfort, safety and Consumer Reports' reliability information for years prior to my 2010.
Cons: Fuel economy
Overall review: I still have my 1999 Ford Crown Victoria which is essentially the same car as my new 2010 Mercury (Ford) Grand Marquis. I have 11 years experience with this car. Mu wife was "t-boned" by a Dodge Ram in 2003 and the big Ford Crown Victoria saved her from injury. The car was repaired and we're still driving it. So the 2010 Grand Marquis will extend the great driving experience for another decade or more.
Last of the best by Harry of Indiana on 11/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, powerful, comfortable and well equipped with old technology, does not contain usless bells and whistles.
Cons: Ford is dropping the model, 2009 is the last year of production.
Overall review: Great car, one of the last rear wheel drive customer friendly cars available.
Grand Luxury Sedan by Dr. Frank on 03/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Powerful torque-rich V8, Smooth Ride, Quiet at speed, Roomy interior and trunk. Proven durability.
Cons: Only one trim level.
Overall review: Fantastic Luxury Sedan and bargain price. Very reliable and durable sedan.