2009 GMC Sierra 1500

2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Prices
2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Fuel Economy
Great Truck by Tulsa bafire on 09/17/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Power, space, towing abillity, handles great, not a single problem so far.
Cons: None really. I mean gas mileage but that is expected. You know what you get when you buy it.
Overall review: I have never had a GMC and this is the best it gets for pick-ups. I love the feel, drive, power, handleing, and space. 4 full doors seats 6 maybe 7 if you are not obese. Gas mileage stinks but if you don't gun it you will be fine. I bought mine with 3.2 miles and still feels like new. Can tow just about anything and everything I have. Great truck, great dealer very satisfied. Oh I have had 2 Ford F-150's and 1 Chevy never again.
GMC should be proud! by Lucky from Indiana on 04/19/2009. Trim: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Ext. Cab Std. Box 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride comfort, power, lots of "bells and whistles" makes this truck fun to drive. I feel secure driving this truck with all the safety features on it. Fuel management system and optional flex-fuel gives me another fuel option.
Cons: I like everything but the MPG....most of my driving is short drives which produces the worst MPG. I think on the highway, the mileage would be fine.
Overall review: Great truck, very comfortable and all the power necessary......I would recommend this one to anybody who is particular about having the best!
best truck by richard from wi. on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: .lots of power,good MPG,good ride.Good looking truck,long lasting.I have 125K with no problems.
Cons: the only thing is the bed length,I have a crew cab and you could only get a 5 1/2' bed.I see the 2014 Seirra 1500 is now available with a 6 1/2 ' bed.
Overall review: The best truck I ever owned,.I have 125K with no problems.
my truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2013. Trim: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: n
Cons: m
Overall review: n
Nice Ride by Gator Dude on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: ride is awsome
Cons: gas not that great towing
Overall review: great truck best big truck ever bought