2009 GMC Envoy

the ultimate suv by Greg on 01/13/2013. Trim: 2009 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I got this vehicle from a older lady it has only 27874 miles on it its a great vehicle so far. And its loaded
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: great
I like this vehicle by Brian K from Calgary on 06/21/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Towing ability is 5200 lbs, Engine is smooth, nice to have a vehicle with a decent frame not unibody. Feels like a truck but drives like a car, great warranty. Great visibility. I like the ability to select only 2WD mode rather than just have it in AWD mode all the time.
Cons: Cup holders are in poor location, Rear wiper selector is in awkward location, Switch from 2WD,AWD,4WD is in poor location. Can't turn off the Auto Door lock, Some minor wind noise, Front Seat belts - located on seat are difficult to grab and put on. This is supposed to be a safety feature> If the front seats come loose in an accident they travel with the seat not cut you up as the seats move but the pillar doesn't. I'm not too pleased with the AWD mode. There is a clunk when it engages making it sound like something is breaking. Therefore I don't drive in AWD - only 2WD or 4WD. On the I6 model, the oil filter is difficult to access and when removed, oil drains all over the place.
Overall review: I like driving this vehicle. It has good road feel with decent power with the Inline 6. Lots of storage room and the rear seats fold flat.
The Perfect Luxury SUV by Betty from Meridian, ID on 07/15/2009. Trim: 2009 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything, from styling to handling to the options and accessories. I will definitely buy another Envoy!!!
Overall review: Perfect vehicle.... classy for special occasions.... very functional for casual everyday and outdoors events.
Like my Envoy by KQ on 06/16/2009. Trim: 2009 GMC Envoy SLT-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from a 2003 Trailblazer to the 2009 Envoy. I would have liked another Trailblazer but none were available, so I tried the Envoy. So far no problems, handles well, gas mileage a little better than the Trailblazer.
Cons: Cant think of anything
Overall review: So far the Envoy is enjoyable. Will see how it handles this winter
Good Vehicle by In Cars, Bigger is definitely Better on 04/21/2009. Trim: 2009 GMC Envoy SLE-1 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Prior vehicle, 2005 Trailblazer LT, not much difference. If I had to do it over again, I would choose the Trailblazer LT. Road handling on the Envoy takes some getting used to. Other than that a good vehicle.
Cons: Road handling, gas mileage.
Overall review: All in all, a good ride for the money