2009 Saab 9-3

2009 Saab 9-3 Prices
2009 Saab 9-3 Fuel Economy
Great car for the money. by Irish on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2009 Saab 9-3 Aero, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is fun every day. I've owned this car for two years and I still love it. Every time I get behind the wheel it feels great. fun to drive, fast and still gets 34 mpg.
Cons: None really. I've owned a lot of really nice cars and this one is the most well rounded and fun to drive.
Overall review: you won't be disappointed.
LOVE HATE AFFAIR by Broke in Old Town on 05/12/2014. Trim: 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style- Performance- Blast to zip down road- Gas mileage -Ease of handling in city-Driver seat comfort -Heated seats -Sun roof
Cons: Purchased car used at 57000 miles No longer manufcture Saab. Difficult to find service centers for Saab.Needed 60000 mile service. After much searching found reputable foreign car shop to do job. After 6000 service [plugs-all oil and filters] Brake vaccum pump leaking oil replace--battery shows dead cell rpl and reprogram computer -then oxygen sensor bad!! This months repairs with new tires and brake pads turn rotors $3000.00 dollars.I know these are common wear items ,hopefully I can go 60000 more miles with no more repairs Owned car [4] four months .Parts seem no problem.
Overall review: My wife and I love the car [We are over 70 ] so I am no stranger to automobiles ,never had so little cost so much. We are determined to get our money out of this car maybe we have all the problems solved ???? We bought this car on the Saab reputation.
SAAB rules. by George on 03/06/2013. Trim: 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Over 50k miles and no repair bills, none. New tires, oil changes and wipers, that's it.
Cons: The convertible top seems to be sagging a little bit between the support rods. Strictly cosmetic.
Overall review: Great machine.
Nice but not for sticker price by MO on 11/23/2010. Trim: 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling in rain and snow, Smooth ride
Cons: None
Overall review: Always loved the SAAB brand because it had a certain quirky style. Still does in subtle ways. The overall drive of the car is superb. However if I would have bought this at sticker price I would expect more from the interior and additional items that weren't included.
Think Driveing In The Mountains With Top Down by What A Gas From Richmond on 02/13/2010. Trim: 2009 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent Turbo Performance. Stryling and quality are outstanding. Handling is tight nd sports car like.
Cons: Radio instruction in owner's manual are poor. Original Continental tires have relatively short life, But great for handling.
Overall review: A true joy to own. A proud investment. A real keeper car.