2009 Infiniti FX

Yup, I'm biased by Somewhere Out West on 12/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Infiniti FX50 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Extremely well-made, fiendishly fast - don't tell anyone, but at 130 MPH it remains glued to the road. I am averaging almost 20 MPG's, much better than expected. This is the luxo-cruiser for long trips. I'm prejudiced, but I very much like the aggressive looks over the FX45. Interior is first rate
Cons: Ride is quite stiff - don't go for the Sport Package, it's a waste. Also, backseat is rather small for adults, and less comfortable than my M45. A small quibble - I ordered the chocolate colored interior leather, but the dash is still in Infiniti grey.
Overall review: I ordered the FX as I already had an M45 (the best car for the money I've ever owned). The FX is an incredibly technologically sophisticated car that I have no doubt can go 200,000 miles and still ride like it came out of the showroom. Infiniti is so far superior to Lexus as a driver's car it isn't funny, and faster and $25,000 cheaper than comparable BMW's or Mecedes. And they are so well-built, never had any major problems with my M, FX or QX56 - every four years, I get a new one, pass the old one down to my wife and she gives hers to our son, thus, for us, Infiniti is an incredible value.
the beast by sgr on 10/07/2008. Trim: 2009 Infiniti FX50 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: performance, ride, styling --- it's a luxury beast!
Cons: nada
Overall review: one of the nicest vehicles i've ever owned.
Sports Car, Luxury Sedan & Truck with Tech-Heaven - This Car Has It All! by Armadillo From New Jersey on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Infiniti FX50 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a testorone laden beast and I love it! Really practical when it comes to shifting ten bags of mulch but incredibly fast and awesome handling. My wife has a 350Z and I enjoy driving the FX50S every bit as much. Also, I may be 52 but I love the technology. This is without doubt the best car I have ever owned and it turns heads everywhere due to its' unconventional yet eye-catching styling.
Cons: I feel like I should write something here but absolutely nothing comes to mind. Perhaps the steering wheel controls for the nav & radio & phone & cruise are a little confusing at first but I am really stretching for a negative here.
Overall review: After owning a 2005 FX45 the 2009 FX50S is night and day a better car if you want a sports car that doubles as a truck and a luxury transport for 5 passengers. Yes, the ride is a little "stiff" for granny and it does drink gas at a frightening rate but as the the ultimate compromise vehicle between raunchy sports car, practical 4WD SUV, stylish head-turner and luxury tech-laden sedan it has no equal.
FX35... not much like it out there by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/10/2010. Trim: 2009 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unique styling, great performance & handlnig
Cons: rear seat room a little lacking. Rear visibility isn't the best, but well complemented by large side mirrors and back-up camera
Overall review: Great vehicle! I owned a 2002, then traded it in for a BMW X5... which I traded in to go back to a new FX35
Super FX by Rupdog326 on 10/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks and power. Definitely a head turner.
Cons: There are no cons
Overall review: By far the best crossover out there.