2009 Hyundai Tucson

Great vehicle! by Dianne from Kansas on 05/31/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Plenty of room, nice style, good looking vehicle
Overall review: Would recommend this vehicle to anyone.
"LOVE IT" by jemini, Oklahoma on 04/30/2010. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Tucson Limited 2.0 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE my Tuscon. I love the way it handles, I love the way it looks. I love the comfort. The mileage is not bad at all--I usually get about 23mpg, mostly city driving. Got plenty of pick up, even with the air conditioner on, not afraid to drive it in the mud or snow. It's just a super vehicle!
Cons: The only thing I don't care for is the angle of the head rests in the front. I like to sit up very straight and when I do that, the head rest angles my head too far forward and it's awkward. To keep my head straight, I put the seat a little farther back than I really like.
Overall review: I would very much recommend this vehicle!
Affordable SUV by dcn@uae on 11/15/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Tucson SE 2.7 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best performance, even dish out unexpected power for the given price range
Cons: if they can introduce several color options for 1 and 2 tone schemes
Overall review: best SUV in style, performance and value for money compared to other makes of the same category.
Sweet! by Micky from New Hampshire on 09/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, roomy, color (Alpine Frost), price, warranty, handling, smooth ride, quiet, feeling of safety
Cons: The side passenger seat/headrest causes a little bit of a blind spot when trying to see to the right.
Overall review: I always wanted a SUV and after owning a Hyundai Elantra I decided to look at Hyundai SUV's and liked the look and sytle of the Tucson. I love driving and owning this vehicle.
"best" by an MSN Autos Consumer on 07/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Tucson SE 2.7 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best vehicle i have ever owned anything but problems
Cons: would always buy
Overall review: would recomend .... Sorry folks, but when MSN refuses to remove intentional "Kamakazi-reviews" like the one below, we must try to soften the damages ! I truly DO own one. Excellent vehicle. Fit and finish are outstanding. Quiet, comfortable and surprisingly roomy cabin. Mine has every available option and I am pleased with all. It has excellent road manners, which makes for relaxed cruising - on even the longest of trips. I love the 170 inch length. It fits nicely in the shortest garages or tightest parking spaces. Everything on the market is longer - each year. If Hyundai chooses to extend the rear storage area, (I can put 4 golf bags back there), I hope they go no more than 3" to 5" - that would be competitive. Rear gate AND window are so useful. Three problems need to be addressed - 1) the quiet, responsive, but thirsty 2.7 V6 (they need a modified version of their Theta II 2.4 - 4cyl) 2) quieter tires 3) firmer brakes LISTEN UP HYUNDAI ! Still my wisest purchase ever !