2009 Volkswagen Tiguan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
It's in it's name "VW" by Jetmech OHIO on 11/22/2011. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We bought two Tiguans, one for myself and for my wife ! We never test drove them before we bought them ! Were very satified with our Tiguans !
Cons: Nothing I can think of .
Overall review: We made a good decision on the VWs
Best crossover on the market by justme on 05/20/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great car good performance very agile on the road best car I have ever owned
Overall review: Best car and most comfortable car that I have ever owned
Great transition from a car to a cross-over by Rendrag from NY on 02/24/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the 2010, 4 motion and it is fantastic in the snow!
Cons: I couldnt figure out how to open the gas tank....There is no interior button...My bad~ Trunck is small, but you will get used to it, and learn how to place your items carefully...remember tetris?
Overall review: This is a great car in the snow, great room for a babyseat; trunk is small, but I love it anyway~
Good, but not great by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/16/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Turbo engine provides very nice acceleration. This car is fun to drive, it's nimble and responsive. It has a nice comfortable interior, good sound isolation, it feels well built. Good breaking feeling, and reportedly good safety.
Cons: Engine is very noisy when accelerating. Radio design is very basic, as well as temperature controls. Cruise control is poorly designed. It has a very firm suspension, so every unevenness on highway causes the rear seat passengers to be constantly jerked. Car doesn't feel as solid on highway as large SUVs, producing feeling that it goes faster than it actually does. Radio antenna sticking out too far, it can be easily broken by automatic carwash.
Overall review: We were test driving the standard set of small SUVs and quickly dismissed all of them: Subaru Forester - uncomfortable ugly creature, Mazda CX7 - can't see a thing behind, Nissan Rogue - terrible noisy transmission, Honda CR-V - ok, but very sluggish, Toyota RAV4 - unrefined. On all tested cars, standard 4-cylinder engines were absolutely inadequate: weak and noisy. So the only two viable alternatives for small SUVs are turbo I4 or 3+ liter V6. After test driving VW Tiguan we found the car very comfortable and turbo engine very responsive. The drawback of I4 is noise and jerkiness. Toyota's V6 engine is a far better choice, but RAV4 is very unimpressive car to drive. Nevertheless, if you spend more time driving on highway, RAV4 with V6 feels better. If driving in the city, VW Tiguan offers a better experience.
The niecest mini SUV by Burbujita from the Garden State on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Is the perfect size for a mini SUV, nice interiors, looks cool and easy to drive.
Cons: that only works with Premium gasoline in this economy that really hurts my budget.
Overall review: This a good mini SUV for a single,professional gal like me!!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next