2009 GMC Canyon

2009 GMC Canyon Prices
2009 GMC Canyon Fuel Economy
Budget truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/13/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have been driving this truck for a little over two years so this review is over due. I have always driven a GM from day one and never been let down. Good looking truck.
Cons: Visors will not block sunlight from side window or next to reav view mirror. No mirror on back of visor. Console will not allow both passenger and driver to use arm rest at same time. Cup holders donot securily hold drinks. Glove box has no light. Automatic headlighting system prematurily dims raido readout at dusk making it difficult to see clock or raido. 5 cyl Engine underpowered, Driver and no payload will have difficulity maintaining highway speed using cruise controle. Poor payoad, with driver and 250 lbs of winter weight expect to bottom out suspention reguraly. Inner front axle seals leaking within a year. Lucky to get 21 mpg highway. winter sets of brake fault light.
Overall review: Given the sticker price of this truck I would have felt thourghly ripped off if I had paid more than I did. The full sized trucks have better gas millage and better payload. Next time full sized GM.
Tailgate does not have a key lock, I thought it was standard equipment. by Steve on 10/28/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I got the 5 cyl. Auto,4 wheel drive, crew cab and I love it. It is powerful and pretty good on gas. Goes good on the snow, rain and dry roads. Smooth ride, great handling. What more can I say, great truck.
Cons: None
Overall review: I love my GMC, this is my first but I don't think it will be my last. Good job GM. Why would anyone want to buy a truck made in Japan?
great truck by Rick Lakeland ,Fl. on 10/18/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great ride seats are compy. Back seat has lots of room also. I pull my truck behind my moterhome with all 4 wheelson the ground. It does great. I will buy another one.
Cons: ?
Overall review: Try it and then buy one
Great truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/04/2011. Trim: 2009 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Terrific styling, 8 cylinder power all you could ask for, goes anywhere, just feels solid
Cons: In first 18 months I have had to bring it in for repair 13 times. :-( Though eight of them for the same thing which is some sort of failure within the drivers door.
Overall review: I love this truck, wish dealership could fix issues with a single visit.
a very good truck by ted in ohio on 01/23/2010. Trim: 2009 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: power and good looks it will pull my camper better than the full size truck
Cons: fuel milage is not as good on the 3.7 5cyl as the smaller eng
Overall review: good truck