2009 Hummer H3

love it by JR on 05/30/2010. Trim: 2009 Hummer H3 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything, I feel very safe in it and for some reason insurance is very cheap on this car. a friend of mine in the insurance field said it was because in case of an accident is most likely the car wont be as damage as the other car.
Cons: wish it had more room
Overall review: when my lease is over I will buy it.
The Ultimate Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/08/2013. Trim: 2009 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Its just the BEST, behind my 1995 Ford Bronco. I have been in water up to the top of the hood and it keeps on going, Mud is the same way. A pair of TSL Super Swamper's and it can't be stopped off road. I have 36x12.5x16 and they do fit. added the rancho's as well. I treat this thing more like a quad 4 wheeler
Cons: A V-8 will be nice and I'm looking for a second with a V-8 now to put away
Overall review: Great
Humming with the Hummer by O on 08/21/2009. Trim: 2009 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like how it looks and how it turns heads. It turns on a dime and people really respect your vehicle. You have anyone cutting in front of you or trying to tailgate you.
Cons: Interior room. I wish it had more room and more compartments to store things. I wish that it had radio controls on the steering wheel.
Overall review: I like the Hummer 3. I liked it so much that i traded my 2006 model for 2009 and there were some improvements made. But i would like it to go further.
Review ID: #542073 Is this review offensive?
HUMMER, put IT on your list. by James from OKC on 05/15/2009. Trim: 2009 Hummer H3 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Options, Interior Space, Styling, Comfort, Safety (OnStar, Side-Impact Airbags, etc..), On and Off-Road Capabilities. Gas mileage is in line with other four wheel drive SUVs in its class. Warranty is by far the best on the road. 4YR/50K miles bumper-bumper and 5YR/100K miles on powertrain.
Cons: The misconception of it being a gas-guzzler. Most people, i.e. tree-huggers, don't know that it has the same or less of a carbon footprint of many "Hybrids".
Overall review: I am in a business that has given me the fortune, and misfortune, of driving just about everything ever made and you're running a red light if you are looking at 4WD SUV's and do not look at an H3. Price, Safety, Capability, and Warranty. AWESOME.
budget apocalypse survival suv by hummer time on 12/31/2012. Trim: 2009 Hummer H3 Adventure, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the reliability and low maintenance cost. The truck is very tough feeling and not like driving most other suvs in its class. The interior is made to last and it has, even with two kids. The fuel milage is average for its class and performance is not bad for what it is. The off road capability is amazing.
Cons: I wish it was a little wider on the inside providing more room across the back seat.
Overall review: Love this truck! I will keep it until i can no longer drive. Once you drive one you will be addicted to it. If you want to feel like you could face anything you come across during your travels or that you could survive a world war in your suv then you will love it.