2009 Chevrolet Colorado

Good Little Truck by Chevy Chic on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The gas mileage is wonderful. I went from a Silverado 1500 V8 5.7 to the 3.7 Inline 5 Colorado. While the difference in speed is apparent, for the price and size, this is a good little truck.
Cons: I do miss my Silverado 4x4 just because it could go more places (ie. offroad), but overall no complaints.
Overall review: Overall this is a good everyday vehicle. If you're looking for offroad and heavy duty work, the Silverado is the your best bet. For driving around town, road trips, and taking care of kids, the Colorado is perfect!
Ruby Red Colorado by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/22/2010. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my 2009 Colorado. Smooth ride, great handling in the snow & back country roads. Tons of power from the I5. I think it's faster than my 3.8 V6 Mustang.
Cons: The turning radius is a bit large.
Overall review: I'd buy another one.
Nice Truck for the Money by Matt from PA on 08/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Colorado in Inferno Orange with the black interior and alloy wheels is a very sharp vehicle. It's fairly quiet inside, rides very nicely for a truck and the 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power. With the added capacity package, the rear doesn't sag with weight like my old S-10 did. OnStar/XM are nice additions, and the lighting at night is excellent. Major plus in the thought and design of the GM bedliner that can haul 4x8 sheets with the adjustable tailgate.
Cons: The 5 speed manual transmission is not a very positive feeling transmission, and is very audible when shifting. It's an Isuzu-made piece that could use some improvement. I have the truck in for a clutch adjustment to see if it helps. They also don't come stock with the greatest tires, but I'm guessing nothing ever does. The radio controls could be angled toward the driver more, or have steering wheel controls.
Overall review: In all, it's a nice truck for the price of an economy car. GM's powertrain warranty was a big selling point. Available Limited Slip/locking differential and traction control in a 2WD model were what sold me on the truck... Ford, Toyota and Nissan didn't have it. Dodge wasn't even close on price. If a truck that sees medium duty as a commuter, light hauler is what you need, this is the truck for you.