2009 Volkswagen Jetta

Really Nice Practical Car by Pat from Powder Springs, GA on 12/03/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've only been driving my Jetta for a short time, but so far so good; it meets my expectations. My Jetta has the 2.0 liter turbo charged engine which took a little bit to get accustom to the slight delay in accelleration; now that I know how it response, I love it. Fuel efficiency is also very good as I have seen better than 27 mpg round town.
Cons: I purchased my Jetta used (24,000 miles) and the car seems to squeak in the front end a bit much. The squeaking seems to be subsiding so I'm going to give it a few more days before I decide to take into the dealer.
Overall review: I really like my Jetta; I drive a good bit in heavy traffic where it can take me well over an hour to get where I'm going. No worries as I have found my Jetta to be very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Jetta to my friends and family... as a matter of fact, I already have and my buddy is now looking at the Jetta for his next car.
Great bang for the buck!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/17/2009. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a FUN car!! Handles like its on rails, great acceleration for a 4 banger. Great bang for the buck!
Cons: Minor windnoise, squeeks and rattles. Terrible in-cabin wind buffering with the sunroof rolled back and windows up at around the 30 mph range.
Overall review: I have owned the car for 8 months now. No issues. Great bang for the buck!!!
towed away by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/04/2009. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fun to drive
Cons: not reliable, means have tow company on speed dial
Overall review: good second car
excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/04/2012. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the performence in the engine is excellent.
Cons: the interior has been the same for the past few years.
Overall review: confortable car to drive, excellent accelaration, and good gas mileage.
Love my TDI by San Diego TDI Owner on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything! Diesel engines are great I get 49 mpg (city) 63 highway (manual transmission) My last trip to vegas was able to make 72 mph at 55mph about 2100 rpms. One tank round trip from San Diego to Vegas. Das Auto!
Cons: Seats 'pleader' but I can live with that. Do not like EXPENSIVE 40K miles service, come on! ! ! the dealer (city VW in San Diego wants $1,200 for an oil change, cabin & air filter change & fuel change? I can do it myself for $200.00 getting the parts online. Dealers are thieves.
Overall review: Buy a TDI either VW or Audi; you will not regret it.