2009 Mercury Milan

great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2011. Trim: 2009 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great ride....great in the snow
Cons: it has a few blind spots......but I can live with them
Overall review: Great car....my wife drives it and loves it!
Milan review by Don from Newtown,PA on 03/26/2012. Trim: 2009 Mercury Milan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is exceptional. Double stiching on the leather seats is a nice touch. The cup holder trim is lit up in 4 different neon colors at the push of a button. Amazing. Overall, very plush, and great value for the money. Syncing on the sterring wheel is awesome. Great handling, and a nice comfortable ride.I have had it a week and I love it.
Cons: The headlight switch is on the left side of the sterring wheel and is cumbersome to use. A few blind spots, but they are minor. I would love a Bose sound system, with base and treble, but overall the sound system is above average. It could probably be a little quieter, but I'm nit picking.
Overall review: Overall, a great car, and one I would highly recommend. You won't be dissapointed. Not too much not to like about this car. Great value for the money. I picked up one with 9,000 miles for about 15k. For the money, it's really tough to beat.
sleek style by boone from pittsburgh on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Mercury Milan I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Overall review: great car
Very nice by DavidF from Ohio on 10/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Mercury Milan I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent mpg (I'm averaging 30 with mostly highway driving), roomy interior and trunk, telescoping steering wheel, reliability.
Cons: Engine growl with acceleration, some interior materials look a little cheap.
Overall review: This is my second Milan, and I will definitely consider leasing another.
Support America by Crystal on 08/11/2009. Trim: 2009 Mercury Milan I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the Synk feature! I can use my bluetooth to make calls or listen to my playlist without having to take my eyes off the road. Its a great add to a great car!
Cons: I think the miles per gallon could be better, considering its nearly 2010 and Americans have had concerns about miles per gallon since 2000! You would think 10 years would be long enough to find dramatic solutions.
Overall review: My husband and I purchased a Ford product due to its lack of participation in the Bailout as well as being an American brand. We are pleased that our car is just as comfortable, fuel efficent and technologically advanced as its foreign competitors, keep up the good work FMC!