2009 Ford Fusion

Great Car by Pierre from North Bay, Ontario, Canada on 09/22/2008. Trim: 2009 Ford Fusion V6 SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Confortable, Sporty, price was unbeatalbe, great performance.
Cons: Could get a little bit better gas millage, but still not bad for a v6
Overall review: Bang for your buck this is the best midsize sedan out there, and this vehicle easily matches the quality of all the imports. This thing accualy feels like a bit like a Volvo S60.
Far better than expected...and I expected a lot ! by Ed on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Fusion I4 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interior is excellent, the exterior styling is very good. I am happy with the 4 cyl engine...I wanted the better gas mileage and Im not 18 anymore so racing around everywhere is not a priority for me. Beside when you put your foot into it the 4cyl pulls with surprising power due to the 5 speed automatic. I cant say enough good things about the amazing Sync and Sun package...Sync has to be the best system in an auto period. I was showing it to my friend who drives a 3 series BMW and he was amazed that Ford was putting this level of integration into its cars. My Fusion also came with the Sport Appearance Package...beautiful 18 in rims, small trunk spoiler and fog lights...Very Sharp!
Cons: None other than the car is low to the ground which takes some getting used to after coming from a truck....I wouldn't go back to a truck though.
Overall review: Great car. This has to be the highest level of quality in a Ford Ive ever seen and Ive owned quite a few over the last 20 years. Sync and Sun is a must as it changes the whole ownership experience and makes this car fantastic as an overall package. Ford hit this one out of the park !
Great car by Riverrat on 11/05/2010. Trim: 2009 Ford Fusion V6 SEL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Not much not to like
Cons: Could be a shade quiter
Overall review: Ford hit a homerun
My Fusion by Isis from Riverside on 01/23/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Fusion I4 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mine is a dark blue metallic and it is gorgeous. My interior is mainly black with beige accents. It is very spacious in the front for your legs and I can adjust the seats to my liking. Also had a nice big trunk.
Cons: The only thing is that i wish this year had sync in it that way i could control my ipod from the steering wheel controls.
Overall review: I think this is a wonderful car especially for college students. It has good fuel economy and it is nice to drive.
Get a Fusion, Ford is back at their best. by Ryan on 06/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Fusion I4 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought this car. This was the last 09 in the city. I made them drive it from a dealership out of town, I had to have a Fusion. It's platinum white with a 4 cyl. It's gorgeous and I fell in love right when I got in. The 4 banger isn't as powerful as a V6 but it does it's job well. Sound system is more then fine and the steering wheel controls are an awesome touch. This car drives like a V6 Camry and the interior reminds me of my Dad's old Mercury Marquee. It's extremely comfortable.
Cons: I had limited options. I would have liked to look at a V6.
Overall review: This car will not disapoint. It has the reliability of a Japanese car with the comfort of a classic American vehicle and the performance of a european car.