2009 Ford Escape Hybrid

Zero Defects by Lee Bengston on 12/31/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything.
Cons: No dislikes.
Overall review: This is the first car I have owned in over 50 years that hashad no mechanical or electrical defects in 34,000 miles of driving. It is the perfect vehicle for us living in the city and also performs well driving in the mountains and snow, and taking an occassional long highway trip. Ford got it right.
Versatile vehicle by Michelle from CA on 12/09/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. It is spacious enough to get several pieces of furniture inside and yet comfortable to ride in. I love the on-board Bluetooth. Controls are easy to use on the steering wheel and it will read my text messages to me etc. I also like the plug in for the computer if needed and the spots in the back seat to plug devices in also.
Cons: Nothing, however I do think it is silly that I can change the floor lights, lights in cup holders, etc. to eight different colors...really?! I also wish that the sun visors had a piece to pull out to block the sun if it is in the spot that the visor isn't long enough for. My previous car, a Toyota Camry did and it was a wonderful touch!
Overall review: Very versatile vehicle, comfortable. I feel that I got a good buy. I did buy this used, with 12,000 miles on it.
A good family car by Gary from Wyandotte on 09/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The gas mileage..35 in city driving Drove from Detroit to Cincy..37 MPG
Cons: My Sirus radio and the travel link ...my free time is up and now I have to pay for it.
Overall review: Trouble free in the frist 6 months...
Consumer Reports is a communist rag. by Consumer Reports is a communist rag. on 06/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Consumer Reports is a communist rag.
Cons: Consumer Reports is a communist rag.
Overall review: Consumer Reports is a communist rag.
Buy American by Mike on 11/17/2008. Trim: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything, Great gas mileage and not a tiny box, room to move and 34 mpg's
Overall review: excellent