2009 Saturn Vue

Great little SUV by Hockeydude on 02/17/2011. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue FWD V6 Red Line, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great styling and power, Handles more like a car than a small SUV. The Redline interior is top notch, and I find it one of the best styled vehicles.
Cons: The factory Hankook tires are terrible in the snow (and all around). Swapped them out for better tires and it now plows through everything like a dream. The heated seats take a while to heat up, but they are MUCH warmer than any others I've used.
Overall review: love it!
the great small size suv by Bob from BrookPark,Oh on 09/19/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue FWD XR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: solid feel when driving and hitting bumps easy controls-well thought out for us drivers alot of leg room front and back and storage area for this size suv xm radio is a great plus and knowing that we have the onstar tool if needed
Cons: have not had it long enought to report anything bad yet,just 2 weeks
Overall review: Great car,highly recommend to buy
A Grand View of the Vue! by Anthony from Chicago on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue FWD V6 XR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior, powerful engine, love the stability control, sleek design, folding seats, cargo room, standard options, power seats, heated seats, automatic windshield wipers, heated mirrors, heated wiper nozzles
Cons: Gas mileage, slightly pricey (you get what you pay for though, and this is a great car!)
Overall review: I love the Vue! My wife and I are going to be starting a new family this April and she needed to get sport utility vehicle to replace her Scion Tc coupe (impractical car for a baby!), so we shopped around. Living in Chicago, we really needed a car that handles well on the road and is roomy enough for groceries, baby stuff, a car seat, etc. The Vue maximizes the space by allowing easy folding down of the seats (eliminating the hastle of trying to remove them), which creates a flat surface all the way to the front of the car. It also has stability control that is amazing on slippery, icey, snowy, or wet surfaces!! Our salesman from Naperville took us to a parking lot full of ice, accelerated through turns, made sharp turns, and the car was in total control the entire time! We definitely get some harsh conditions here in Chicago (like today, -5 degrees with a -30 degree wind chill!), so this car is perfect! The bigger engine sets it apart from the CR-V, which doesn't offer a V6!
GM made a mistake closing Saturn by Walt, Lenoir City,TN on 01/05/2011. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue FWD XR, Owned 3 years.
Pros: GM has copied this one even in 2011's including the Escalade! They made a mistake closing Saturn!
Cons: The AC Delco battery is a bunner,, replace it with 900 CCA Interstate. It makes it run even smoother and better than when new.
Overall review: Excepting the Delco battery it has many immitators even in 2011!
Our Favorite small SUV by Dale in Troy on 05/31/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue FWD XE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is our 1st Saturn Vue. Like the car handling, it is easy to park, visibility is bettter than our previous vehicle. Has electronic driver side seat control. Has bluetooth,& the dash is easy to read. Has enough leg room for a 6 foot driver. No complaints from the 6 foot driver. Love the safety feature auto lights, also the outside panel turn signal indicater. This I consider a big safety feature. Love the cargo area. It has a shade that covers your items it protects them from the sun. Also protects your items from being seen by people passing by. A big safety issue. Has self monitoring of tire pressure, oil pressure, travel compass with easy access for the driver.
Cons: Do not like the idea when using the bluetooth the clock disappears. If you are crunched for time & on the phone you can't tell the time you have to look on your watch (which takes your eyes off the road) or ask the other caller to tell you the time. We had to buy a small digital clock to place on the dash. So as to not lose the time & keep track of the time for appointments & etc. Another feature is that there is no front passenger side door lock control. The driver HAS to let you out. For drop-off & pick-up times the passenger just can not get in or out. Very inconvenient for frequent stops. Liked the car very much. Except the clock feature & the door locks.
Overall review: Like the Vue alot. Like I said above 2 biggest complaints are the clock that disappears when using the bluetooth. And the no passenger side door lock control.. I am usually the last person out & would in my previous vehicle lock the car using the side panel door lock control on the passenger side. Now I can not do this. The driver has to lock the car. Or I have to pull the keys out from my purse & use the key fob. Other than those 2 very important features We like the car. I am actually going back to the dealership to see if there are remedies for the 2 features above. Will probably buy another Saturn Vue car in the future if these 2 features are corrected. If they are not changed or can not be corrected that I probably won't be a repeat buyer. It runs great, Has great miliage. Has already saved us money. Love the back cargo area. The cargo shade that keeps articles in the back covered during transport. Great security feature. Get lots of compliments.