2009 Cadillac STS

Black Ice is so nice by Neckbone on 07/20/2012. Trim: 2009 Cadillac STS V8 Premium Luxury Performance, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What I enjoy most about my STS is the fact that I am not a part of the Herd Mentality. Owning my Cadillac shows my independent think as well as the V8 that I own has 320 HP. Also the touch screen Navigation system is so easy to program and operate. I was also not aware of the IntelliBeam automatic headlights and automatic wipers. I live off a country road so having the IntelliBeam is great.
Cons: I can not seem to find any.
Overall review: Overall, I would say that this has been the best auto purchase I have ever made. I have owned several cars from sports cars to European luxury vehicles and nothing has ever made me smile as hard as I smile when I am driving my STS. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants a true luxury vehicle but does want to go with the Herd.
Review ID: #561994 Is this review offensive?
Adict2cadillacs by Alex on 08/21/2013. Trim: 2009 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: Key fob
Overall review: Get warranty!
glsvette by George Katy, TX on 03/26/2011. Trim: 2009 Cadillac STS V8 Premium Luxury Performance, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Driveability ie fun to drive, Vehicle feels light on the road. The quick steering is great, after one gets used to it.
Cons: The Navigation system, after a year I still cannot make it work correctly. The Instruction booklits are poorly written.
Overall review: The fact that I wanted a CTS V still stands but I took this one due to a much better price.
Unsafe Car by George Katy,TX on 04/23/2013. Trim: 2009 Cadillac STS V8 Premium Luxury Performance, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very little likes!
Cons: I sold this STS as soon as i could as it was unsafe due to placement of outside mirrors causing a blind spot esp. to the right side. The nav. system was very difficult to use. I had "3" accidents in the first month of ownership my 1st in 20 years and no more since i got rid of it. I bought a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport "no accidents" after owning the Corvette for 14 months as one can see past the outside mirrors. A poor unsafe design on the STS .
Overall review: This STS Cadillac is simply unsafe to own or drive, State Farm Ins. places a higher premium to insure it due to it's accident ratio.
Review ID: #572062 Is this review offensive?
Excellent Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/11/2012. Trim: 2009 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury Performance, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Great Car