2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid

Excellent car for many reasons by Mike, Delaware on 03/24/2013. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great looking, stylish interior, great gas mileage, high quality materials and craftmanship
Overall review: Best all around car I've ever bought, including my GMC Acadia and BMW X5
The Ultimate Hybrid SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/19/2011. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great looking, very stylish and great gas mileage!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great vehicle, I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to get the most of their MPG's out of an SUV
Very Good on Gas by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/23/2010. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car. I'm a small person 5'5" and the seats are just the right size for me, not too big and not too small. I went on a trip from South Carolina to Maine and I only had to fill up two times. Very good on long trips. :)
Cons: The only thing that I don't like about this car is the acceleration. It takes forever for the 4 cylinders to kick in but I wasn't looking for a powerful car anyways. :)
Overall review: Love it Love it Love it Love it
No Spare Tire main Problem for Me by Donna on 06/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just purchased so time will tell, very nice looking and driving vehicle. Very quiet and smooth ride.
Cons: No Spare Tire ! and no place to put one, salesman did not mention this and it worrys me for long trips.
Overall review: Time will tell, We will have to see. Haven't had long enough to rate mileage or other features yet except for handling and quiet
The Vue is worth a view. by TheBobFather, Indio on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid FWD 4-Cylinder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have had the Vue Hybrid for 2 weeks now and I can say that it's a great looking well manufactured auto. The gauges are easy to use, the performance is there when you need it.
Cons: The side rear mirrors are slightly angled which takes some time to adjust to.
Overall review: Looks, quality, perfromance this car has it all.