1991 Honda Civic

1991 Honda Civic pictures are not available
1991 Honda Civic Prices
1991 Honda Civic Fuel Economy
SUPERBLY BUILT MACHINE by MY HAMMIE FROM CALIFORNIA on 11/04/2013. Trim: 1991 Honda Civic DX sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have owned this baby since birth. (almost). My parents bought it new and over the years they decided to trade in my Honda accord and their accord for a newer mdel. They gave me this beauty. emergency car for them. The only major major thing is that at 50,000 miles had to replace the timing chain/belt.This is standard. I don't expect to trade or sell her since she's the perfect machine for me. Good gas mileage got a lot lot of speed. . The new models now don't let you "drive" yourself. They drive for you! This takes all of the fun and SKILL needed to be in control on the roads and freeways of today.A little care goes a long way!! And a little car to do it in! She can be bossy too!
Overall review: Great little car fun to drive and easy to maneuver etc.
Not Impressed by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/06/2004. Trim: 1991 Honda Civic DX sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It gets very good gas mileage, and gets me around for the most part.
Cons: As soon as I bought it, with 92,000 miles on it, the timing belt went out (common for this car I'm told), and broke the water pump, and the brakes need replaced. Both cv joints also went out (also common). The passenger door doesn't like to open, the back door doesn't open, and the drivers door will open but I don't use it because it rubs against the body of my car and has put a huge dent in it, and dents it more every time I do. So to get out, I crawl over the shifter, into the passenger seat. Which also seems to be common in Honda's after looking around. Also, not a big deal, but the interior does not hold up well at all. There are several rips in it, including one very large one.
Overall review: It gets me around efficiently, but has cost me A LOT of money. I regret buying it personally. I would suggest looking around at some other cars before buying this one. I'd also like to add, the finish is coming off, it needs repainted desperately, but I've spent all excess money on repairs...
best of the best by bowler0929 from the south on 08/01/2011. Trim: 1991 Honda Civic Si Hatchback, Owned 4 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: none
Overall review: Best little car ever made. It was so fun to drive and I miss it already
**ThaHndaGrl** by CRXgrl from weastern NC. on 11/12/2006. Trim: 1991 Honda Civic CRX HF, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look, and I love how addictive it is to drive!!!
Cons: There is nothing not to like about this car!!!
Overall review: I love it, its my fourth Honda, second CRX, and they have all been too fun. Got me a couple tickets a few times, but they all have been very dependable!!! Hope to see the 2007 crx be produced
Won't Die! by 2ner from PA on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1991 Honda Civic Si Hatchback, Owned 8 years.
Overall review: Best Car for Maintenance costs and no car payment. Plus accessories that you can make the car your own with everywhere!