2009 Ford Shelby GT500

Black with white stripes. by Maddawg on 06/14/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's been tuned on a chassis dyno. 535hp to the flywheel & 500 to rear tires. Gets 16-17 mpg if driven conservatively. Only negative I've found is the rear suspension is a little siffer than I'd opt for.
Cons: Nothin'!
Overall review: Best Mustang I've ever had & I've had several.
Best Cobra Yet by Kain on 03/09/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Alot of power from the factory with the potential to be turned into a 700+ rwhp monster with Several supercharger/turbo upgrade options. Smooth and Solid Ride. Build quality has improved greatly from the 03-04 Cobra platform. Huge aftermarket to customize this car to your liking.
Cons: On the heavy side. Small Rear tires + 500 HP don't mix well. A set of wider rear tires make a world of difference.
Overall review: Best Cobra yet!! Great Value per dollar. Ignore "King Kongs" Fake review. He never owned one. Blowing up this motor is no easy task. These engines are known to handle over 800+ HP up to 1000HP in some extreme cases.
GT500KR is "King of the Road" by BigD -- San Antonio, TX on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Awesome performance Blast to drive on the street and road courses Quality -- Best fit and finish of all the cars I have ever owned. Never taken back to the dealer for any issues. A real attention-getter wherever I go.
Cons: Needs better/wider tires all around. Something to upgrade when a new set is required.
Overall review: Has more power than you can ever use, so all the power you need is under your right foot. Just a great car for the money.
Awesome Ride! by Old Codger on 05/28/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Outstanding! Am 61 and am lucky enough to afford whatever car I prefer. I prefer this one!
Cons: Love this vehicle!
Overall review: Have loved "muscle cars" since my first purchase in 1965. There is no car that I would rather own. Outstanding in all aspects!
SnakeLover by Mopar guy on 03/29/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What can I say this thing is a ( in my sons words) beast that will blow just about anything off the road it thorws me In the back of my seat everytime I stomp on it.
Cons: The soild live rear axle needs to be changed to an IRS, the wheel hop is somewhat unsettling and it is front heavy but with a slight change in my driving style does compensate for that.
Overall review: Overall despite my knitpicking it is one of the best looking cars in my garage it looks real good next to my 2011 SRT8 392 and my 05 Jag XK8,