2009 Pontiac Torrent

Torrent by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2009. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Torrent FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drives and rides wonderful
Cons: no con
Overall review: Good vehicle for the money
Torrent by Buggs on 05/10/2013. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Torrent FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Seating is great.
Cons: The air noise around the doors. They could use better seals around the doors, maybe an extra one. The gas miles in the city.
Overall review: Love the vehicle.
Good buy by Scott-Holland, MI on 01/17/2009. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Torrent AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The AWD is amazing. I feel as confident driving this as I do an Envoy. We live in west Michigan where the lake effect snow really adds up. This car does awesome in the snow. We also looked at a CRV with all wheel drive. I'm not sure what type of system the CRV uses because it's NOT comparable to the Torrent's. I watched a CRV get stuck in a small snow drift the other day, not good.
Cons: I wish the v6 had a little more juice. The power is acceptable though.
Overall review: I really like this car. It's not as clunky and hard to drive as a full size suv. I had my heart set on the CRV, but I ended up liking the Torrent more.
A good car for the money. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Torrent, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good head and leg room for 6 footers in our family. Nice appearance automobile.
Cons: Hard ride,not very good fuel economy and wind noise inside.
Overall review: Overall a nice car.