2009 Honda Pilot

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
People Mover by Doug from Illinois on 12/17/2013. Trim: 2009 Honda Pilot, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great family vehicle, plenty of room and features. Gas mileage is commendable for a vehicle of this size.
Cons: The exterior styling is rather plain and utilitarian looking. This vehicle certainly won't win any contests for looks.
Overall review: Overall I would recommend this vehicle for anyone that needs a little extra room, the gas mileage is good for a vehicle of this type and Honda's have a reputation for reliability and value that is exceeded by few other manufacturers
Comfortable and spacious by Bruinschamps on 04/11/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: spacious and offers versatility with the 3rd row.
Cons: Not very fun to drive. One professional review called it cumbersome to drive. I agree. My remote doesn't work too well. The little handle in the trunk that opens the secret compartment broke after a month. Seemed a bit flimsy.
Overall review: Overall, a fine SUV.
Love My Pilot by ATY in Maryland on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased my Pilot in Jan. I did plenty of research before buying. I am happy with this vehicle. The driving experience is wonderful. Plenty of utility space with seats that fold flat. I am a home owner and needed the space for trips to home depot, but did not want a pickup. Gas mileage is great in my opinion for a vehicle of this size.
Cons: So far I am satisfied with the vehicle and have no complaints.
Overall review: I highly reccomend this Pilot to anyone looking for an excellent driving vehicle, passenger space, utility space and plenty of features. Mine is the EX-L model.
Best SUV of its Class! by Retired in Bonney Lake on 08/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We bought this vehicle four weeks ago. Our previous vehicle was a 2005 Honda Odyssey. We took a 1,000 mile plus trip through central Oregon. We were very impressed with the performance and gas mileage for the size and comfort of the vehicle. On several ocassion we had our two grandkids and their parents with us, 6 total, and the room and comfort were just great. Access to the third row seats is amazing. The AC works great, even on days when the outdoor temperature is 107 degress. We have owned several Hondas and will continue to be loyal owners.
Cons: I can't really think of anything.
Overall review: Great car, good value and it is a Honda, the car everyone else is trying to be!
Best Family SUV Ever! by Michael from Portland, Oregon on 07/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth ride and plenty of room. Love all the features! Great for the kids during those road trips. They are able to watch and listen to their movies independently from what I am listening to up front. I have also hooked up their Xbox and they love that they can play all their favorite games. Great family vehicle!
Cons: Not a lot of trunk space when third row seats are up. I will need to invest in an overhead cargo carrier once we go on our next family road trip. It would also be nice if the seats folded flat when hauling items.
Overall review: My next SUV will be a Honda Pilot!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next