2009 Hyundai Azera

AWESOME CAR!!! by Bob from Rome, NY on 10/27/2010. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is quite and comfortable. Acceleration is quick. Driving or riding is a pleasure. Styling is awesome, I receive compliments all the time. I have owned Audi, Buick and Oldsmobiles. I've test drove BMW & Mercedes ... the Alzera is just as nice if not nicer. This is my second Alzera (I traded my 2007 for this one). I'm a firm believer in Hyundia and Alzera.
Cons: I have found nothing wrong with the 2007 or the 2009 Alzeras that I have owned.
Overall review: I found this 2009 Alzera that was never sold in 2009. I purchased it in Oct 2010. Best car I have ever owned.
Value priced family sports sedan. by Car comparison nut, Brooklyn, NY. on 01/28/2010. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth acceleration makes access into highways a pleasure.The standard audio system rivals home hi-fi's.Exterior fit and finish have no flaws.Fluid and aggressive body shape that is pleasant to look at...unlike some cars with a startrek like outline.
Cons: It is a family sedan, so don't expect slalom aggressiveness.Actual gas mileage is much lower than specifications given on the sticker ( 12 mph average in Brooklyn, New York ) Shifting into lower gears while in the sports mode is delayed if not completely ignored by the system.Road noise should not be as noticeable if this vehicle wants to be in the entry level luxury class.Gear change in the automatic mode can be lumpy when the transmission is cold.TPMS gave occasional wrong warnings.One unlit button on driver door control panel,blown cigarette lighter fuse.
Overall review: Good value for the money.Hyundai dealers/service departments are nightmares in New York City area.
A fun car to drive; a good looking car to own by TeeCee from Long Island on 08/25/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Azera GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about it.
Cons: I don't know if it was available, but I would have liked to get "a driver's seat memory" option as my wife and I are very disimilar in size and like different seat positions.
Overall review: an excellent buy ; an excellent vehicle
Tremendous Value & A Great Touring Sedan by Happy Azera Owner & Cheesehead from Wisconsin on 07/01/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I researched and drove all of the competitors in the full size market. None compared favorably with the features and creature comforts that the Azera offered. It was as much or more comfortable. The interior touches and controls are logical and well designed. The reported issues with the suspension and noise are non-existent in my 2009 LTD. It is exceptionally quiet and the sound system is awesome. The rear sun- shade and memory driver seat make it a joy to drive.
Cons: The only item I can suggest would be a built-in Blue Tooth Hands Free system. (Currently a dealer installed option)
Overall review: Memory Driver Seat and the passenger side power seat (not available in most cars unless you pay alot more for it). Th Luminescent and Blue interior lighting makes night driving pleasurable. The Ipod and USB Ports are very handy
avid driver and car enthusiast by JUREK from Florida on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Azera, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: appearance, comfort , whistles and bells
Cons: radio is Hyundai's top of the line, reception is very poor compared to other makes
Overall review: would definitely buy another