2009 Saturn Aura

mom of two by saturn owner from ga on 08/06/2012. Trim: 2009 Saturn Aura XR Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: performance
Cons: no nav screen
Overall review: great car gm should have kept saturn
Great Mid-size roomy sharp looking sedan and better then average price!! by Douggie on 09/29/2010. Trim: 2009 Saturn Aura XR Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 4-cyclinder engine get great gas milage everywhere. I'm 6'3" and have lots of space there is also space for a person to sit behind me (which the tilt/telescoping steering wheel help). The car handles great and rides very smoothly. The interior noise is minimal except with the sunroof open (which is to be expected). The blue tooth and all the other controls work great. The car had lots of great features for a very resonable price. No problems even now that I have over 40,000 miles on the car.
Cons: The engine lacked much power when accelorating for merging on and off the highway. Bright sun light makes the radio display hard to see.
Overall review: Overall I think this car is absolutley great. It has surpassed all my expectations. I would encourage anyone looking for a roomy mid-size sedan with good gas milage and sharp looks to give this car a try. Gives Honda and Nissan more then a run for thier money.
Wishing by Blessed from Indy on 06/08/2013. Trim: 2009 Saturn Aura XE Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the sleek lines and the overall apperance of the Saturn. An I loved the way it would drive.
Cons: But now the service esc check traction light started coming on I am told it will need to have the complete abs system replace and my transmission went out at 57,000 miles what a mess. I still love my car I just hate the repair bills and I don't know if I should keep it or sell. The transmission was covered under warranty but the ABS system isn't and it will cost about $2000.00. When I bought this car it was like a marriage till death do us part and now its dying I surely hope I'm not but at 67 I really can't afford another car. Guess I'll just pray that the Lord will keep us both alive and that an angel will come down and pay for the ABS system,
Overall review: i DON'T THINIK ALL SATURNS ARE BAD i JUST THINK i GOT THE LEMON OUT OF THE BUNCH.
Great Family car or for sales people. by John in Leawood, KS on 06/05/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Aura XR Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I cover 5 states in the Midwest by car. The styling inside and out is outstanding. The interior lighting is excellent at night. I love the tiny lights in the ceiling that illuminate the console area. The two cup holders in front are hidden by the slide cover in the console. Very quiet. The feel of the buttons - radio, steering wheel are great. Stereo is excellent. Plenty of trunk space. Hwy mileage is better than the rating on the sticker. I get about 35 mpg 4 cylinder,6 speed transmission. Monthly diagnostic reports via email. Saturn dealers are very attentive, efficient, and make sure your car is clean when returned. no greasy foot prints or hand prints in the car. Car buying was fun!
Cons: If the sun shines directly on the radio, it is hard to see the display.
Overall review: HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR. Great value. My wife was a die hard Honda driver. She tried Saturn and she is now driving her third Saturn. This is our 4th Saturn and second Aura. Love them.
Saturn Aura by Amy A. on 06/03/2009. Trim: 2009 Saturn Aura XR Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car! It drives great and handles very well. It is just a classy looking car. I have lots of complements on it all the time.
Cons: The radio is hard to read in bright sunlight, and the car was shipped with warped rotors...so I was without a car for a couple of days, but other than that, the car has been wonderful.
Overall review: Great Car. Would reccommend to anyone wanting a stylish car at a affordable price.