1991 Honda Accord

1991 Honda Accord Prices
1991 Honda Accord Fuel Economy
The best car ever! by Donna, Pleasant Hill, MO on 10/01/2011. Trim: 1991 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: We bought our 1991 Accord LX new. We drove it every day, then the daughter drove it through high school and college. In 2003, she graduated from college and bought our 1998 Honda Accord LX Coupe. We started driving the 1991 Honda again and have since moved to the country. The car is driven almost 100 miles a day back and forth to work. The car has 268,000 miles on it and we have done very little to it but buy tires, batteries and change the oil every 3,000 miles. We just put new tires and brakes on it. It is still running on the original engine and clutch. It consistently gives us 33 miles to the gallon. What a great car!
Cons: Not a fan of the automatic seat belts and acceleration could be better. But after driving it for 20 years, you learn to adjust!
Overall review: A reliable, low maintenance car. Goes through midwest snow storms with ease!
Great car by Wabbywab Los Angeles on 07/29/2011. Trim: 1991 Honda Accord DX sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Absolute wonderful car. 200.000 miles, some problems but easy inexspensive fix on all.
Cons: Wish I had more than one.
Overall review: Bought this as a second car. Back to work etc. 30 miles a day. Been driving it now for 9 years. A few things went haywire. Speedo sensor, Master cylinder, Radiator, Brake light switch, But over the period of time that I drove it, that was cheap. Almost sold it a couple of years ago. My son came back from out of stae and needed something to drivr 80+- a day for his new job. I bought a new Honda SUV later that year. He bought a new truck, I still have and drive the Accord everyday saving the milage on my new car. 4 years 8000 miles. Accord has 210,000 and humming.
411k miles by jay on 05/09/2010. Trim: 1991 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: From this date, it has 411k miles on the odometer and still runs good. If u think I'm lying, come down and see me and test drive. That's all i could say.
Cons: Just the Airconditioning. Need to convert it.
Overall review: Thank you Honda.
HONDALUVR by OLIVIA on 05/07/2009. Trim: 1991 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 1991 honda accords are very reliable cars! you will fall in love with the manuver ability and style I LOve all hondas but this one especially FI you are looking into buying a car get a honda!
Cons: UMM if I had to pick something I didnt like about it, it would be the uhh ????? ??
Overall review: bUY A HONDA TODAY!
Great car by juanruiz on 09/30/2004. Trim: 1991 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Great riding car, both on freeway and in the city. Quiet. Dependable.
Cons: In cold weather climate the power antenna freezes at half staff. Just about every 91 Accord in this city displays that. And it costs $100 to fix it. Boots need to be replaced every three years.
Overall review: I just passed this on to my son. Hated to let go of it. A great car. I don't like the 2004 Accord I bought nearly as well.