2009 Chevrolet HHR

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
G1 for the price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet HHR LT1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Intruments, Visual Style, Acceleration, Great MPG's, Seating room and cargo room
Cons: Arm rests, No center console and small glovebox.
Overall review: Fun and practical!
Absolute Fun! by Bill from Fla. on 02/04/2010. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet HHR LT1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love styling, interior, performance and gas mileage. Just fun to drive, I find excuses to drive HHR.
Cons: Cup holders, vision out front if you get too close to traffic signals.
Overall review: Absolutely love it.
Chevy has come through. by Dave, Kansas City on 10/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well put together and a blast to drive. MPG 30+ and quiet too. Mine is black with privacy glass in the front windows also. A very nice looking automobile.
Cons: The arm rests are a bit tight with my 5 speed. And just like other posts the cup holders are not really all that useful. Kind of an after thought.
Overall review: A very nice surprise from Chevrolet. I feel safe and think all the curtain type air bags support that feeling. I wish I could afford 2.
A very practical car to own by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet HHR LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I find this car to be just about eveything I asked for. After a Rodeo it is really a great change. It does a great job on all counts
Cons: The cup holders is all I can find fault with.
Overall review: Great car
The Eye-Catcher by MikeM from Northern Illinois on 07/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet HHR LT1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this car 3 weeks ago and have put 2900 miles on it. So far so good. Gas milage on the trip this week-end was 29.9 MPG average with E-10. Had hills, curves, towns, and a little bit of interstate highway. The milage has been getting proggressively better. E-85 was at 22MPG and E-25 was at 25MPG. I figure the loss in gas milage versus the cost difference between E-10 and E-85 that, $.60/gallon the break-even price. Last year when E-10 was $4/gal. ,and E-85 was $3/gal. , I would have been saving money with E-85. Now there is only a $.50 difference I will burn regular. I like the flexiblity to choose. The handling is fair, but amount of cargo space is excellent.
Cons: About the only thing that I don't care about the car is the center console and arm rests. The cup holders are in an awkward position. I think the cupholders would have been more accessible forward of the shifter, and the arm rest integrated with a storage compartment where the cupholders are presently, instead of attached to the seatbacks.
Overall review: I am pleased with the car and am happy I bought it. It is a great little eye-catching SUV.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next