2009 Scion xB

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Weird but wonderful by Jeff in NH on 05/03/2011. Trim: 2009 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 5-Spd MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Getting better than the EPA sticker gas mileage, really fun to drive, and you can fit a ton of stuff inside. A small car where adults can actually sit comfortbly in the back seat. It's reasonably priced as well. Has, at least so far, proven to be reliable.
Cons: Nothing really... Some cost cutting measures are apparent in the interior appointments, it isn't supposed to be a Lexus though. Fuel mileage is not spectacular, but given the relatively large 4-cylinder engine and boxy shape, it's understandable.
Overall review: It looks odd, but once you realize how usefully large it is for a small inexpensive car, the strange shape really makes sense. The looks are starting to grow on me too. I'm really thrilled with this little car.
Want extra space, with reliability and quick response? Look no further. by Mord from Puerto Rico on 05/07/2010. Trim: 2009 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Inmense inside, great handling, wonderful looks that stand out in a crowd, lots of options come standard with the xB. Durable and very responsive.
Cons: a small bind spot looking over the shoulder and created by headrests. Armrest for driver seat could be bigger.
Overall review: EXTENSIVELY ROOMY! I am a big man, and I have a lot, and i mean A LOT of leg and headroom. I push my seat all the way back and people who sit behind me have room to spare. The motor responds quickly and it's zippy and fun to drive. Deffinitely a head turner. Sound system is great stock, and very comfortable for me.
Wagon by T on 12/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 5-Spd MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I get 31 MPG on my Scion XB.
Cons: none
Overall review: Love it!
Scion for The Sweet Shoppe by Beth on 08/16/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We purchased this vehicle after starting a business -- we were downsizing from a luxury vehicle and were surprised at the quality and value for our money. Our model is a limited edition with GPS, voice activated controls, usb port, bluetooth -- all the accessories you would expect on a much more expensive vehicle. The leg room is amazing --The dealer was wonderful to work with and extremely accommodating. We are pleased!
Cons: We are used to a more luxurious interior - a little wider seat and console would be nice. That is a minor issue compared to all the pros for this vehicle.
Overall review: We are more than pleased and would definitely consider another Scion in the future.
Review ID: #541967 Is this review offensive?
The Carolla Wagon by Froghunter from Wisconsin on 04/30/2011. Trim: 2009 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle rocks! I have a 65 mile commute to work 3 days a week and have racked up almost 85,000 miles in 3 years already. Only had a spark coil go bad covered under warrantee. Still on orginal brake pads!!! Great handling, decent radio, very roomy and motor has some beans. Enjoy the red lit gauges for night driving,not to mention they are offset. Sweat! I'm 6ft + and have decent room. I get about 29-30 mpg locked at 60 mph on the highway. I think this car will last to 300,000 miles.......
Cons: Low front bumper. AT consuel in way of right knee, should be put more in dash.
Overall review: This is a great car! Alot of toyota branded parts. The carolla wagon! LOL! 20 years from now I still be drivin it.
2 3 4 5 6  Next