2009 Buick LaCrosse

2009 Buick LaCrosse Prices
2009 Buick LaCrosse Fuel Economy
could be a motor problem at some point by Pete on 11/02/2012. Trim: 2009 Buick LaCrosse CX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: exterior color and appearance-interior-ride is ok
Cons: Had 3000 mile oil change just recently-and ask the owner to let me know if the oil level was ok,he told me it was 1 1/2 quarts low-is this a common occurance with this car? it only has 27,000 miles and I am the only driver-this is not acceptable to me. Is there something I can have done to correct this issue? I have been a Buick owner for a nimber of years and this is a first-all of my previous Buicks-except a 2008-have never used that amount of oil between changes>
Overall review: would like to have side view mirrors to fold inward-over all a good looking and running vehicle
Buckie by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks great
Cons: Getting in or out, low, bump head (I'm only 5'7", anybody taller will have problem). Hard to see out back window, side windows a little better, front dash to high, front window view also hard to see.
Overall review: Except for the low window height, the car looks good. Couldn't take a drive because dealer did not have enough cars to try out. Told dealer, "no drive, no sale" and left.
trouble free by ray on 12/09/2009. Trim: 2009 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: excellent fit,finish trouble free
Cons: could be a bit more sporty
Overall review: great car
It's a Buick! by Leo in Darby, PA. on 05/30/2009. Trim: 2009 Buick LaCrosse CXL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling very good. Car is quiet. Controls excellent, easy to use. Sound system good. Seats comfortable.
Cons: Instruments hard to read in bright sunlight. Too much black on instruments. Driver needs electric seat back adjuster. Manual adjuster is hard to use. Miss the rear seat A/C that my LeSabre had.
Overall review: Good replacement for the LeSabre.
Gas Guzzler...my mistake... by Smitty - "Great Driver" on 04/23/2014. Trim: 2009 Buick LaCrosse CX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exterior, trim and size
Cons: Bought one month ago...only 16,300 miles...CarFax says no collisions...one owner. Concerned about shimmy at 60 to 70 mph. Dealership balanced the wheels. Better so far. Also...key fobs were shot. Dealer provided new ones from Ebay.
Overall review: I drove my friends 2008 Lucerne last August...loved the looks and the ride. When my 2003 Buick Century (only 90,000 miles) was totalled in a collision with an "at fault" driver, I could not find a suitable used Lucerne, so I opted for the low-milage Lacrosse. Hope I did not pay too much.