2009 Lincoln MKZ

Issues by Deana on 06/12/2013. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Sporty and comfortable.
Cons: I have had the fan go out on this car twice since I purchased it brand new. When the fan goes out not only does the air conditioner not work (and this usually happens in the 100 degree heat and 90% humidity) but the engine overheats and the car is thus not driveable. I ahve also had the motor on the sunroof go out and the transmission has had issues. Maybe I got a lemon but want others to be aware.
Overall review: I have had the fan go out on this car twice since I purchased it brand new. When the fan goes out not only does the air conditioner not work (and this usually happens in the 100 degree heat and 90% humidity) but the engine overheats and the car is thus not driveable. I ahve also had the motor on the sunroof go out and the transmission has had issues. Maybe I got a lemon but want others to be aware.
Best car I've Ever Owned by Better Off from Ohio on 04/30/2012. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought used with low mileage and I LOVE IT!!!. Ride is so smooth and comfort is amazing. Such a classy car. Only concern was during cold weather (I have to park outside) when starting the engine I heard a little ticking noise that annoyed me but goes away when the engine is warmed up and does not make the sound during warmer temperatures. I have so many strangers come up and compliment me on the cars appearance. I just tell them that I am a very proud owner.
Cons: When the gearshift is in Park, I cannot open the ashtray to use the cell charger.
Overall review: I will be purchasing another Lincoln when this one wears out for sure.
Poor quality from a highend brand. by Brandon from Charleston IL on 08/12/2014. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the AWD an overall feel of the way it drives.
Cons: Lincoln/Ford has absolutely nothing to do with these cars. The chrome on the wheels flake off with less that 40K miles, The windshield has a recurring film on the inside and a major fogging issue on the outside that Lincoln/Ford says is normal. It's normal for a windshield to be unsafe?
Overall review: Avoid buying the car all together. The AWD and drive is not worth the hassle.
Love my MKZ by Estiva on 06/21/2014. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling, style, fuel economy, ride, durability, performance
Cons: All minor: only one low gear and no auto-stick feature, dashboard computer and info display is too dim. Trunk lid not easy to grasp.
Overall review: Excellent with a few minor annoyances
Love my Lincoln! by Little Old Lady from Michigan on 12/10/2012. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKZ, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great looks. Runs great. Fast. Smooth, and everything is better than my ElDorado which I traded in for this Lincoln.
Cons: Poor head room. The automatic seat control is difficult to figure out, as is the blutooth feature.
Overall review: Great looks; eye catching. Hoped for better service from my local dealer but fortunately my Lincoln did not require any big repairs.