2008 BMW X6

2008 BMW X6 Prices
2008 BMW X6 Fuel Economy
What a Beast by Plano on 01/05/2009. Trim: 2008 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Heads up display, I-drive and cutting edge steering abilities make driving easier.
Cons: do not buy this vehicle without the reverse camera option!
Overall review: Comfort, precision and safety all in an awesome vehicle.
BMW X SIZZLE by Marcos from Chula Vista on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the engineering and the design, overall the best car i have owned. This car has set a very high standard for Xovers. This car has also put money in my pocket for doing surveys about why I got it.
Cons: none
Overall review: I feel this automobile has gotten alot of attention from other car company's and many will have a hard time keeping up on design and on the road, literally.
B M W x6 1st place by stan on 08/03/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i think it's perfect that's why i gave her 10/10 in every think every 1 should try it.....
Cons: i dislike the rear seats but not that much..
Overall review: can't say any thing cuz the mraks i gave tells view point
"The Turbo-Charged Sports Coupe" by Newowner from Naperville, IL on 05/27/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW X6 xDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has the power and handling of a sports coupe and yet sits high like an SUV. Very stylish and has met all my expectations in terms of performance and handling as well. Its twin turbo inline 6 cyl is superb!
Cons: I cannot think of anything I dislike yet.
Overall review: I am glad I bought this over the Mercedez ML and Range Rover Sport as well as the BMW x5.
The Ultimte Driver Machine by Paul on 05/22/2008. Trim: 2008 BMW X6 xDrive50i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LIke It With Navigation Systems
Cons: None
Overall review: It's good