2009 Scion tC

Good But Not Great by Big John - Kansas City on 12/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion tC Sports Coupe 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice commuter car; sharp and zippy and gets 27-28 mpg day in, day out. Can easily carry my whole family, including my two teenage sons.
Cons: The interior materials are extremely cheap looking; it has developed a couple of little annoying rattles in 18K miles; hard to get completely comfortable (I'm 6'-4" and I fit, but the adjustments are coarse and it's hard to get everything exactly right). The base stereo would be good if you could just dial down the bass. You either take it off the enhanced modes (which makes the sound poor) or you use the enhanced modes and put up with the boomy bass even at -5 bass.
Overall review: I like it, but disappointing after my previous car, a 2004 Toyota Solara. The Solara was more comfortable, much better materials, more quiet, rattle-free, same performance, and got better gas mileage (the Scion has the same engine/transmission as the Solara and weighs less, so go figure!). But my teens just looove the Scion.
For a 100 miles round trip a day by 645toro on 08/22/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion tC Sports Coupe 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It,s sporting look, confort and performance.
Cons: when downloud a hill and the acellerator is depress it keep speding.
Overall review: excellent on the expressway
Review ID: #542099 Is this review offensive?
Best Car I've Ever Owned by racin'girl~ Albuquerque on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion tC Sports Coupe 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's very smooth to drive and has alot of 'get up and go'.
Cons: The only real problem I have with it is that it has pretty big blind spots at the rear when it comes to mirrors and looking over the shoulder.
Overall review: I love this car more than any other car I've owned. If I could have more than one I would. I just love the overall feel of the car.
Fun Coupe by Gerry from RI on 06/21/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion tC Sports Coupe 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, Handling, appearance, interior finish
Cons: I dont' get to drive it every day. The wife and I take turns.
Overall review: I have one of the TRD models that is part of numbered limited edition. The car is definitely fun to drive. The backseat is very roomy compared to other cars we looked at in the class. Acceleration and handling around corners are both very good.
Great Sporty Car by Mr. Gallo Dickinson TX on 03/11/2009. Trim: 2009 Scion tC Sports Coupe 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this car here was my dream coming true. is one of the best for being a 4 cyl. great on gas, extreme sporty look, great sound system and plenty of aftermarket parts to style it. im a college student and its very affortable.
Cons: i dislike that i cant drive it all day long.....LOL :)
Overall review: i would recomend this car to any body who wants to drive a gas affortable sports car ;)