2009 Nissan Armada

bOXxyqqvwazFzOJSLY by High Revver from NJ. on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Armada LE 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: What a pleasure to find someone who identifies the isuses so clearly
Cons: What a pleasure to find someone who identifies the isuses so clearly
Overall review: What a pleasure to find someone who identifies the isuses so clearly
The best looking fullsize SUV by Paul on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2009 Nissan Armada SE 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: If you meet all of the requirements below, you would definitely buy this car: 1. You are in the market of buying a huge SUV, for your super sized dog like Saint Bernard and kids which is my case, or for your small team of kids. 2. You are a Japanese car fan over American cars. 3. You live in a snow area where you need an 4x4. 4. I personally find Armada as the best looking full size SUV.
Cons: If you do care about the following facts, you probably want to consider something else: 1. City MPG is about 9mpg on my first 700 miles, which should get worse when the car gets older. Highway MPG is 14mpg while putting on Auto 4x4/2x2 mode. Nissan Rogue is my other SUV which is 6 cylinder (17/24mpg). 2. Adults may sit on the 3rd row. The 3rd row seats are designed for kids, not a 5'9 adult like me for more than half hour. Toyota Sequoia claims to have the most comfortable 3rd row seat, or you can look into Sienna which I believe is even bigger than Grand Caravan. 3. You want a huge moon roof. Armada's moon roof is rather narrower than at least Sequoia.
Overall review: Very good price. I paid 42k for an 4x4 SE with technology package. Rear camera is a very neat feature. Speaking of the navigation system, I wish it would allow me to enter an address while I'm driving. It is a good safety feature, but it's better if such feature can be turned off in exteme case; maybe I just haven't figured out how to turn it off. One time after I filled up the gas, I didn't tighten the cap. The computer actually detects it and lids up the engine service light. It took 35 on/off cycles for the light to go off after I'd fixed my mistake. Whether it's an overkill or a good feature is up to you to judge, but I would suggest Nissan at least tell me what has gone wrong from dash board console, so I didn't have to visit the dealer for a checkup to find out it was the gas tank cap. Though, there is no charge at the dealership which is really nice service.
Great vehicle by I NEED SPEED "B" on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Armada LE 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had the 09 LE 4x4 for six months and love it, the best features are the interior room, seating comfort, electrical features, acceleration, and the feeling of control while driving.
Cons: The fuel milage is the biggest con, I traded a 03 Sequoia for the Armada 4.7 vs 5.6 and gave up 3-4 mpg city/highway. The trans torque converter locks up when going up a hill causing the motor to bog, then I have to push harder than usual on the gas pedal for the trans to down shift and accelerate up the hill. When I hit a bump or a hole the front suspention seems to shake the steering wheel in my hand instead of absorbing them.
Overall review: I would still probibly buy an Armada again. I would like to test drive a new platimum or higher package to see if any of the issues I have now were fixed.
GLAD I BOUGHT A HUMPBACK WHALE!!! by DEDRICK HOPKINS on 06/28/2009. Trim: 2009 Nissan Armada LE 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The obvious reason you buy this vehicle is it's size. Head and shoulder space in the cabin is second to none. The rooflines "hump" serves as a design que but also has pratical uses. It allows for easy entrance and egress out of the second and third row seating area. It also creates an atmosphere of luxury with the high celings. Think of it as a vaulted celing for an SUV. Armada also has very good acceleration and is fairly quiet in the cabin. Most AC and audio functions are easy to work while driving. I wish Nissan would have put a "search/scan" feature for the radio on the steering wheel!
Cons: Fuel effeicency is what you expect in a vehicle this size. If you have to ask "How much?", you probably can't afford to drive this one everyday! I commute 46 miles a day roundtrip and I am getting around 16mpg and spending around $85/week on fuel @ 2.49/gallon!
Overall review: If you are looking for a large, comfortable, "non run of the mill" SUV, this vehicle is a no~brainer. Rebates are fantastic on them, currently $4500 on an 2010. I got an '09 in May with a $6000 rebate and it made it hard to say no! I'm glad I said yes. From what I have seen in the used car market, this vehicle holds its value a bit better than Chevy Tahoe and Ford Expedition. It is an "AMERICAN MADE" truck and that means jobs here at home. Very easy to drive and the turning radius is EXCELLENT! No 3 point U~turns necessary! Great truck! Great value!
Best SUV by mahmoud on 06/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Nissan Armada LE 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, seats, and arm rest.
Cons: none
Overall review: it is very nice looking car. is has low noise, seats are very comfortable. I have two of them and to me it is best SUV on the market.