2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Prices
2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Fuel Economy
Great Car for the price by TJ on 01/31/2010. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a very quick car. Picks up and goes pretty outstanding for as little as the car is. People like this car where ever I go. I always get good compliments about this car. Also i had the 07 GS one, which was great too. The 09 GT offers great handling, breaking, and pick up for its price. Just really fun to drive and would recommend getting one. Does great on curvey roads too. Fun to drive and it grips the road really well.
Cons: Only one thing would be disliked about this vehicle. The car is great all the way around but has a really small back seat. Other than that the vehicle is great.
Overall review: The car is a great vehicle for it price. The warrenty is great as well.
BEST IN CLASS by hotrod on 05/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: When I pull into a parking lot I think everyone, women included, are looking at ME NO, they are looking at the car Who is better? Me or the car?
Cons: Never had to use my WARRANTY
Overall review: Fast, and fun to drive even my dates like to drive it
Great affordable sports car by Jacob on 01/15/2009. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its my first sporty car and im loving it so much. People are coming up to me and complementing on how good it looks all the time because its the first time they've seen this car (i live in kuwait). I still stare at it sometimes :) Here's why u should get one: Affordable, fast, makes a nice noise, great handling, looks beautiful, 650 watts 6 disk sterio system (incl. 10 inch subwoofer in boot), comfortable seats, nice boot space (+ rear seats fall back). Yes it does have space for 2 more people in the back but not giant people. I could sit relatively comfortably at the back and im 5 foot 7inch so id expect bigger people would have a problem but hey thats not bad for a sports car!
Cons: There's nothing i dont like about this car. But it would of been nice to have an option of adding a DVD/navigation system to it (inlc bluetooth)
Overall review: Nothing more to say except get one. You wont regret it!!!
Best Car Ever Owned! by Peter Naperville on 11/02/2008. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ITS THE BEST
Cons: NONE
Overall review: THE BEST CAR EVER
The "Sunshine" of my Life by Cindy, Florida on 10/18/2008. Trim: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way the car looks and drives. It is surely a head turner. I also like the roominess it has for a sportscar. I really only need a two seater but like having the back for carrying space. This car is designed for comfort and style. I am quite happy with it. The price was surprisingly reasonable too. Did I mention the 650 watt stereo system. WOW! I am really enjoying it. The sunroof is great. I wasn't planning on getting it but my Solar, (bright yellow), vehicle already had it. Go out and get one of these cars. It will put a smile on your face!!!
Cons: I haven't found anything I dislike. Wouldn't have bought it if I had.
Overall review: A lot of car for the money. Well designed, well made. It doesn't get any better than this.