2009 Chevrolet Malibu

sporty car in a nice package by Ferdie from Nepean on 01/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, relatively quiet,good visibility
Cons: Should have H.I.D. headlights and also back up camera/sonar,sunroof should go inside when open,not over the roof,puddle lights in the doors would be nice
Overall review: great car,but gas mileage could be better
BLIND SPOTS . by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/01/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT1, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought this car in 2009 because my back hurt and it had the most comfortable seats of all the cars I had looked at. Yes, I'd but it again because of the SEATS.
Cons: I and all my friends find it awkward to have to "step up" to get out of the car. It is annoying for women. The front windshield has a BLIND SPOT at each side because of the extra thick frame. BAD-BAD. Sure hope they fixed these problems in the later Malibu models.
Overall review: Overall I like the Malibu and would buy one again, provided they correct the blind spots.
Great Car! by Tom on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT1, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great styling, good gas mileage, spacious interior and good performance.
Cons: I've had my car for nearly four years and I can honestly say I don't have any real complaints or negative things to say about my 2009 Malibu.
Overall review: I would most definately recommend this car to any of my friends and have.
Awesome car by Jeff from Montana on 05/09/2011. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great styling... inside and out; V6 has good power; Relatively low interior noise compared to other cars in segment
Cons: No Sat/Nav available--tech needs to be updated to compete with Ford and Hyundai; Availability of AWD would be a plus
Overall review: Love it!!!
Bad Malibu by Carl on 04/07/2011. Trim: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It still runs
Cons: I bought the car December 2009. I have 20,000 miles on the car and in the last two months GMC has replaced the whole front end of the car, the steering column and now the steering gear. Luckly I bought the extended warranty on the car, I hope GENERAL MOTORS has alot of money to pay for repairs. I also take advantage of the rental car option. Seems lately I spend alot of time in rental cars while my car is getting repaired.
Overall review: Would I buy another Mailibu? NO. I drive an LTZ their top of the line Malibu, but I would have been better off buying a (choke) Toyota. It seems everytime the government gets involved with anything the product goes bad.