2009 Subaru Forester

Great by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2009 Subaru Forester, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Gas Effeciant(I have the PZEV version). Great Snow Day Vehicle. A car that is fun to drive in
Cons: None
Overall review: Great Car
Top SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/27/2009. Trim: 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Where do I start - with the extra headroom, the extra leg room in the back seat, the comfortable back seats (my carpool fights to see who gets to sit in back), the AWD that prevented us from hitting that guard rail we were skidding into last winter, tight turn radius, the roomy interior yet the car is small enough to easily fit into the tightest parking spaces - oh yes - and my sons - who told me not to get an SUV - love it
Cons: The headrests push the head forward enough so that it is hard for anyone napping to get comfortable. We solved the problem by reversing the headrests when we realized that could be done.
Overall review: Excellent car - versatile, fuel conservative, comfortable, stylish, if I had to get a new car tomorrow - this is the only one I'd get.
Great car for the money by Tony on 07/30/2009. Trim: 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, Headroom, Interior design.
Cons: no negatives so far
Overall review: If you want a great handling crossover this is it
Good little sport ute by Bowz from Pittsburgh PA on 05/09/2009. Trim: 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWD is excellent, sport shift mode is nice, but can't see any performance added by manual shifting. Acceleration is descent but not head snapping. Fuel mileage my first week of ownership is about 23 mpg.
Cons: Head rests are annoying and impossible to set anywhere to be comfortable, I'm about ready to remove it completely. Car idles roughly when starting cold, found out this is due to PZEV system. Another reviewer stated the passenger seat sat low, they're right, it should be adjustable like the drivers seat.
Overall review: There's some annoying quirks, but overall I really like the car, have some friends with Subarus that have put better than 200,000 miles on them. Would deffinetely recomend car just for AWD alone.
The Best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is the best, low priced AWD vehicle we have ever owned. We have driven it in many circumstances that have been problematic (ice and snow) and it responds in a manner that gives you confidence and allows you to be in control to the extent that one can be in control in a vehicle. It is a pleasure to drive. We have been able to get 33 mpg on trips and it averages 24 mpg in town.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Overall, this is a GREAT vehicle. It handles well and is comfortable on long trips. I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys driving in all conditions.