2008 Land Rover Range Rover

My travelling Condo by Range Rover Lover on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle is outstanding. I have had two BMW 750's the past six years but I am much more excited about this truck. I feel very secure in all weather conditions. The supercharged engine is very powerful and smooth. Outstanding sound system. Seats are very supportive. Interior fit and finish is excellent.
Cons: Bluetooth somteimes does not work. Although overall visibility is excellent, there are blindspots to either side of the truck. Must look carefully before changing lanes. Gas mileage at a combined 12mpg.
Overall review: There is a very secure feeling while driving this truck, even in the rain. It is refined and roomy. I feel like I am in a travelling condominium ( on Park Avenue). I can't speak for long term reliability but everything works and there are no rattles or sqeaks.
Mishania by Mike from Philadelphia on 05/02/2009. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice looking, nice riding untill you start to get multiple expensive problems
Cons: Lot of problems with breaks, which wearing of at minimal milage. Land Rover refuse to treat this problems as warranty issue
Overall review: Rather not to buy
My New Black Rover by Back in Black on 01/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely LOVE this vehicle! I was not sure when my husband said he wanted to look at them but after an overview of the exterior and a test drive, I was sold. An awesome SUV compared to others on the market today. The big plus is that this great looking Rover will pull our boat. And you cannot believe the compliments I get!!
Cons: Gas pump is only one I have and it isn't all that bad either.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone though I do like not seeing them on every corner like our Avalanche!! This purchase made my year already for 2009!
The Great White Land Shark by LandShark on 12/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling is unique; mine looks like a shark - strong and predatory. The vehicle is well suited for both on-road and off-road enjoyment: Handling and response is instant, ridability is smooth, traction control can be changed while moving, 4WD all the time means not having to get out to lock hubs in 4WD to continue your journey.
Cons: My older Land Rover used 87 octane; the new one requires 91 octane. I really liked the versatility of choice. Also, you need to be careful with the type of fuel so that you aren't buying fuel with more than 10% ethenol.
Overall review: In my opinion, both on-road and off-road capabilities are better than most 4WD vehicles on the market today; having witnessed many so called 4WD vehicles get stuck at construction sites it is a pleasure knowing that the Rover can take on those same obstacles and come out on top.
Range in Black by WBB on 11/22/2008. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid off and on road performance. Yes, I am one of the few people who takes their Range off road.
Cons: The car dealer in my area is quite bad. I am considering servicing my car at a different dealer which is more inconvenient for me.
Overall review: The car is great. After sales support can be improved in my area.