2009 Lexus RX 350

2009 Lexus RX 350 Prices
2009 Lexus RX 350 Fuel Economy
Great Car by Lexus09 Denver on 08/13/2008. Trim: 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car, it looks great and rides very nicely as well!
Cons: Gas milage is lower than I would like.
Overall review: Overall a great car.
Ultimate in luxury small SUV by Maggie in Cleveland on 11/17/2010. Trim: 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love just about everything about this vehicle! I love having easy access cup holders, as we travel quite a bit in it. I discovered a driver's side cup holder that I didn't know was there and it has made a big difference. We also had to drive it in the worst winter storm because we had to go to the hospital and it handled beautifully. We had no problems whatsoever and felt safe the entire time. It is comfortable and love the heated seats. I love that it feels like you are riding in a car but you are in a small SUV. I lease this vehicle and will definitely be getting another one when my lease is up. Also, I get tons of compliments on the color (it is a glittery red).
Cons: The only complaint that I have about this car is that I wish that the GPS/radio/touch screen was set in a little bit to create a shelf for my iPod and phone. I also wish that there was a hook-up for my iPod so that I didn't have to use a radio converter. These are very small complaints and there may be options to add that would help me with these issues. Also, it would be nice if the GPS would allow you to input previously used locations while the car is in motion. I am glad that it can't be used while driving but it would nice to be able to use a previously used address as it would only be one click.
Overall review: This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have always been a Toyota owner and have loved all of them. But, this vehicle adds that extra touch of luxury that I was missing in a Toyota. It is the perfect size for travel and it rides so smoothly. We only have a family of 3 but it would accommodate a family of 4 just as comfortably. It is perfect for short and long trips. I love the placement of the touch screen and how easily it is accessed when I need to use it. I love that the radio and phone controls are on the steering wheel for easy access while driving. The GPS is great! All of the features are easy to use and easily understood. This is the ultimate small SUV!
2009 Lexus RX350 by Marcie from Richmond on 02/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice styling, interior trim is spot on. Convenience of AWD, ECT when it snows or is icy. Handles extremely well under this condition. Navigational system is easy to use. Bluetooth hands free is excellent although incoming sound can be muffled at times. Not Bose system, but speakers are good. Automatic rear hatch is a blessing when hands are full or raining outside. Backseat is comfortable and roomy. Heated seats are wonderful when near zero outside.
Cons: Leather seats are transferring colors from clothes, especially dark ones. Very strange. Never had leather seats do this before. Console between seats opens too easily if you have a pet in the car. Gas mileage is not as expected with premium gas. Same as regular. No Ipod station. When Ipod is attached to cigarette lighter, interferes with gear shift. Short leg room in front passenger space. Beige mats get dirty way too easily. Shame you have to buy mats just for your vehicle to stay clean when you have already spent so much. Would not have wanted the top rails, but standard. Too much wind noise because of them. Therefore, top rails should be an option.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for rain or shine. Comfortable on long trips. Car heats up quickly and added heated seats are not a luxury but a necessity in extremely cold temperatures. Navigational system is easy to use and operate, but not informed as to how to update in years to come. Only spent this much money because I am going to keep it for a long time. A great value for long term.
Great crossover by Dan from NJ on 09/06/2008. Trim: 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable ride. Great fuel economy relative to competitors. Interior design is very well laid out and seems to be quite durable.
Cons: Acceleration. Lack of ipod connection and other technology features.
Overall review: Great crossover.
"Accept the RX Challenge and Win" by Luxury Lady on 06/17/2009. Trim: 2009 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth ride on long trips, this is my second RX. I own the 2008 model.
Cons: I got locked in my 2006 model. I dont know what actually happend. Lucky for me I was in my garage when I got locked in, so I was able to call my husband from me cell phone to get me out. The doors would not open from the inside only from the outside. The dealer replaced all locks on car. The dash lights would go out from time to time. I never found out what the problem was because I needed to take it to the dealer with the dash lights off. Of course it wouldnt happen. In 2008 I had enough, so Lexus gave me a deal for a steal.
Overall review: I keep buying the Lexus because of their excellent Customer Service. I have had my problems with many manufacturers from car fires to being locked in. But it's Lexus Customer Service that keeps me coming back.