2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

easy rider by easy rider on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: na
Cons: na
Overall review: na
GREAT GREAT by Helen, NH on 09/03/2011. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Lease is up and the end lease agreement is very lucrative but I'm worried that Land Rover reliability meaning none will sneak in and I'll be stuck with a truck I used to love. I am really having a hard time letting go. It's an awesome ride, solid and sturdy and fast when I want it to be fast. It turns on a dime and is a lot of fun to drive. I've had it for three years and it's really a hard decision for me to make to let it go.
Cons: The driver seat belt is most annoying and sometimes I think I just might be garoted if I was ever in an accident. No mp3 player in my version.
Overall review: It's an awesome truck. Just don't look at the pump total when you're filling it up. Other than that? It's a great in the snow, it's wonderful off road and that traction control is a breeze to use. The engineering on this truck is just spot on. Mostly, it's a safe and fun to drive truck
Wow - This is a 4x4 by Alan, BC CANADA on 08/24/2011. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great get up and go. Great handling and stopping power. Off-road it is brilliant. Range Rover's Terain Response System is a marvel of engineering genius. I have taken this truck through severe mountain weather conditions, biblical rain storms and epic mud and it has been completely composed through it all. The AJ-V8 engine is bullet-proof and a perfect combination given the weight of the vehicle. Sport mode is rather fun and will get you a few speeding tickets.
Cons: The interior is an odd combination of material. Too much plastic, in my ooinion, but still is better appointed than most. I did replace the wind screen and that introduced a few rattles. I thin that was the fault of the glass technicians though. Took it to my mechanic and he had the rattles sorted in short order. If mileage is a concern, buy a bloody Lexus and drive the kiddies to school in that.
Overall review: Can't be beat for its class. I think BMW and Ford did much to help Range Rover shed the reliability gremlins. In my experiene, I've had zero issues with this truck, and I am probably one of the few that actually drive the thing as it was intended to be driven, off-road and on road. I would get another, but I like this too much for the time being.
My favorite car ever owned. by Ger on 07/23/2010. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the overall look and feel of this car. It handles brilliantly, has excellent visibility and is a beautifully smooth ride. I have the HST package/kit with the brown baseball leather and the seats are great, people always comment on their comfort. The supercharged allows you to kick in huge power too when needed at higher speeds.
Cons: The only obvious thing is gas mileage, it's very poor, which you already know buying this vehicle, but it still hurts! This car should have a rear-view camera (the 2010 model does) and also a trunk button to close automatically.
Overall review: Overall I absolutely love this car. It is by far the nicest car I have ever owned and one of the nicest I have ever been fortunate to drive, and I've driven some of what would be considered the worlds nicest cars. It is firm and forgiving on the road and is in my opinion the nicest SUV available today, with perhaps the full RR and maybe the Porsche Cayenne GTS/Turbo.
Great Suv by JC in T-town on 01/05/2009. Trim: 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles like a sports car, looks great and has great 4x4 capabilities.
Cons: None, it's been everything that I expected it to be.
Overall review: This is my 2nd one, no troubles, just like my 2006. I hear people say they have problems. It must be user error.