2009 Ford Flex

Don't Mess with the Flex by dsmith on 09/15/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Flex SE FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is probably one of the least talked about, under-rated FORDs on the market. A driver could not ask for a better handling 6+ passenger vehicle. My kids love it... their friends fit, their sports gear fits and best of all, I drive it to work everyday. What a great family vehicle for short trips, long trips and in between trips. The gas mileage for the size is good (I average between 17 to 20 MPG). So far the maintenance has been easy with no major repairs or concerns. I hope to have this vehicle for a long time.
Cons: I have no major cons. This particular model did not have a GPS.
Overall review: This is a great family vehicle but good for everyday errands and commuting.
Flexilent! by Dave, IL on 09/05/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Flex Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling is what caught my attention but then driving it and it's electronics won me over. Unbelievable car, by far the nicest we've ever owned. The front seats are crazy comfortable, wish I could put them in my living room. We bought a used one and I'm having a hard time finding any problems with it's quality, none so far...
Cons: 2009 didn't have telescoping wheel, probably the only negative I can find but it's small. Gracenote in jukebox doesn't recognize much. Wish it would just use the track tags to populate the song names.
Overall review: Excellent
LOVE that FLEX and have a Flex Super Day by frank on 08/19/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Flex SEL FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: handling, comfort, everything. Great auto for Traveling
Overall review: Have made six trips from Georgia to Texas since Purchasing the Flex in May 2009. Gets great gas mileage 24+ at 70 MPH with air on. Great Car with all creature comforts. We play a game when traveling called Flex Day, we count all the Flex cars we see, at the end of the day we add up the score. 1-5 is a good Flex day(use the # before day ie. 4 Flex day. 6-10 is an excelent Flex day, 11 or more is a Flex Super day ie. We had a 12 Flex Super day. Do not count on dealership lots when passing. Have a Flex Super Day
"Flexing" it's muscles in style! by Josh Colorado on 04/05/2011. Trim: 2009 Ford Flex SEL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the size! I came from two generations of Ford Expedition, the flex seats just as many but get's twice the gas mileage. It's even faster off the line and feels more powerful. I would LOVE this car with the eco-boost V6! Sound system is amazing, transmission is smooth and responsive, I love the hill control feature. I love the styling of this vehicle! It has a very unique look and does not look like the Scion XB... or anything for that matter.
Cons: Would love paddle shifters which came the next year.
Overall review: EXCELLENT! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for an alternative to the "boring station wagon", the "everyon has one SUV", or the "Don't look at me I'm hideouse Mini-van".
Room With a View by baybill from Queens on 08/19/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Flex SEL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, Rides very quiet, You think your in a Limo. The 4 moon roofs are great.
Cons: The headrests are terrible. No adjustment foward or back. Had to reverse them because of back pain. The push your head foward. My fear is that people will remove them.
Overall review: Great vehicle, change headrests for 2010, but maybe it,s too late.
Review ID: #542031 Is this review offensive?