2008 MINI Clubman

I've bought my last car. by MiniB on 05/20/2009. Trim: 2008 MINI Clubman S Clubman, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: With the lumbar support it is very comfortable. Steering is very responsive. Excellent mileage.
Cons: I would like an audible lock confirmation signal. I'll get that when I add the alarm system.
Overall review: I've had this car for a month. It had 1746 miles on it put on by a company exec when I bought it. I recommend a new buyer really digest the owners manual to learn to set all the adjustments to your personal taste.
Its a power horse by Aidaray on 09/12/2012. Trim: 2008 MINI Clubman Clubman, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Its Sporty and great looking. Very satisfied with the performance.
Cons: No USB
Overall review: Love it Love Love it...
I love my Mini Clubman by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/25/2011. Trim: 2008 MINI Clubman Clubman, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my second Mini. Previous one was a 2004 Cooper S with stick shift. Obviously, the first one was more powerful and sporty. Best and funniest car I have ever owned. This one is normally aspirated and has automatic transmission. However, the Clubman is a joy to drive. More legroom, third door is a plus. Enough power to please an enthusiastic driver. Over 34 MPG in city driving. And super looks. Head turner and great conversation piece. People always asking about the car. Baby boomers like me love it. I'm very satisfied and will buy a Countryman as soon as I finish to pay the loan on this one. And I will not give this one as trade-in. I will keep it. I'm sad that I didn't kept the S.
Cons: Definetly none.
Overall review: Mini is the best car ever. Period.
The one by Pete - Ctr Moriches on 03/09/2010. Trim: 2008 MINI Clubman Clubman, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun, great gas mileage, in the Clubman format - surprising amount of leg room & luggage area space
Cons: terrible wiper speeds - needs a more variable control
Overall review: Can't wait to go places
Like the unusual? The Clubman is your car. by Copywrites on 02/06/2009. Trim: 2008 MINI Clubman Clubman, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Clubman is a utility sports car. You would only suspect the station wagon-like shape when viewing it from the outside. When driving it, it is nothing except sports car. Gas mileage is incredible. I'm averaging just under 35mpg after 9 months and 11,000K. I've hit 39mpg on highway trips. I have a leather interior with piano black trim and rooster red accents - nicest interior I've ever owned on any car. About 2 months after purchasing, we took it on a 2000 mile vacation. Very comfortable and plenty of room for baggage for the 2 of us. The 3rd door for rear passengers makes rear access almost easy. Rear seating is limited in foot/knee room, but acceptable for short rides.
Cons: Not much to dislike. I've had two problems. The first was a sticking latch for the 3rd rear access door. 2nd was a problem with the driver side window opening/closing mechanism. Both were fixed. Biggest complaint is there is no decent, easy way to add a hitch for a hitch-mount bike rack. A roof mount bike rack is available, but it has its disadvantages. Only other complaint is the low roofline makes viewing traffic light problematic. You have to do a lot of ducking and looking around the rear view mirror to see a traffic light.
Overall review: Paid about $26,500 for my non-S Clubman. No regrets. I like offbeat cars. My other car is a Honda Element and my next one will likely be a Nissan Cube. The Clubman fits my personality to a "T".