2008 Mitsubishi Raider

2008 Mitsubishi Raider Prices
2008 Mitsubishi Raider Fuel Economy
BASIC FUNDEMENTAL TRUCK WITH MULTIPLE AND PRACTICAL USES FOR ALL TYPES by w171020905 from hollywood on 06/04/2009. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Raider LS Extended Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LS 2WD EXT CAB DOORS TO ACCESS REAR CARGO SPACE, SIX FOOT LONG BED HAS PLENTY OF SPACE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING, MULTIPLE TIE DOWN LOCATIONS IN BED OF TRUCK. DRIVER AND PASSANGER SEATS HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM (i am 6'7" and feel great in the both seats). EASY TO READ DASH, EASY RADIO AND A/C CONTROLS. CENTER FLOOR CONSOLE W/CUP HOLDERS. THE OVERALL LOOK OF THE VEHICLE, KNOWING THERE IS A CHRYSLER ENGINE UNDER THE HOOD. EASY TO WORK ON ENGINE. THIS TRUCK ALLOWS ME TO GET DONE WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE WHILE STILL LOOKING AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN OTHER TRUCKS OUT THERE. THERE IS A GREAT PRACTICAL PURPOSE TO OWNING THIS TRUCK. GAS MILEAGE IS 16/20
Cons: PASSING GEAR SEEMS TO BE A BIT UNDER PAR. BLIND SPOTS, MAYBE ITS JUST ME NEEDING TO GET USED TO DRIVING A TRUCK AGAIN. CENTER ARMREST/CARGO RELEASE BUTTON INOPERATIVE AT TIMES. GAS MILEAGE IS AT 16/20
Overall review: THIS TRUCK IS NOT TOO BIG, YET IS NOT TOO SMALL TO GET YOUR JOB DONE. THE LOOKS ARE NICE AS WELL. IT CLEANS UP VERY WELL, YET YOU DONT MIND DRIVING IT DIRTY AS WELL. OFF ROAD WORKING OR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN, ONE SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A BASIC PRACTICAL TRUCK WITHOUT ALL THE LIGHTS BELLS AND WHISTLES AND CAN STILL BE NOTICED, THIS IS THE TRUCK YOU WANT.
Great truck at a great price... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/04/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Raider LS Extended Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought mine and am really impressed. It really is a Dodge Dakota, made by Dodge and all. It comes with twice the warranty and twice the rebate of the Dakota. $5,000) so guess which one I bought. It gets good gas mileage although the 2007 Corolla I traded in was a lot better but couldn't haul anything so I am now the proud owner of the truck. I bought the 6 spped because it is made by Getrag and is a wonderful transmission. I looked all over for a basic truck and when I drove this one it was very comfy. A darn good truck and good on gas...I love it and I paid $15,400 after rebate, what a screamin deal.
Cons: I hate the looks of the truck. I think there are a lot better looking trucks out there but for the price I paid there isn't much to compare it to. No negatives about the truck.
Overall review: Great little truck that gets good gas mileage and can tow 3,000 pounds.
Smooth Rider by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/07/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Raider LS Double Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling, smooth ride, very low road noise, decent fuel economy, aggressive lines
Cons: short bed
Overall review: I'd recommend this truck to anyone wanting more than a midget truck but not one of the monster large trucks. Just a pet peeve, why isn't a trailer hitch standard equipment?
Best Truck for the money by Charles Riverside Ca on 07/25/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Raider LS Extended Cab 2WD AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride,consumer re[ports negative on this truck,I disagree I have had my Raider for over a year now wit h no problem. the only problem i have had is the steering wheel rubs,but it is no big deal.,Excellent seating very comfortable truck,Iam over six feet,and have plenty of leg and head room
Cons: Short bed unable to load a 4x8 sheet of plywood.but who buys plywood everyday.
Overall review: I think it is a great truck,a lot better than the Toyota Tundra 07 that I traded in for this Raider
The worse truck i have ever own by willie from mississippi on 06/01/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Raider LS Double Cab 4WD V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the style only it's v-8 i have had trobule every since i own the vehicle i've taken it back to the dealer 4(four)times they they can't find any problem told me to more miles on the vehicle well no i have 12,000 miles on it what will they say now.the problem has gotten worse
Cons: the problem i have had with the dealership and service department transmission-backend
Overall review: dont buy a 2008 raider v8