2008 Dodge Challenger

The Ultimate Challenger by 08 Challenger on 04/17/2009. Trim: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There is nothing I DON'T like about this vehicle...2008 SRT-8. This car is simply amazing to drive not even counting it's superior looks....My car is the very powerful 425 hp Hemi and if you take it a step further by simply adding a Magnaflow exhaust and K&N air flow system you will realize an approximate 25 horsepower increase....I cannot say enough great things about this car....I've owned every type of muscle car there is and this one is close to the top of them all!
Cons: I cannot find any flaws with my SRT-8....I try to find something wrong and I can't....The only problem I have is feeling uncomfortable leaving it parked by itself because it draws way too much attention and people are always around it when I come back to it and someone of course always has to touch it..(paranoid about peoples rings and scratches) Also be prepared to park it away other vehicles and walk that extra distance....(:
Overall review: Cannot say enough good things about this car ...there wouldn't be enough room on this page...but a definate "15" out of "10".......I WAS NOT not especially happy with the dealership I bought my car from, it was a very weird experience ....being the limited serial numbered edition I waited about 10 months for my car to be delivered (even if I got one at all)...I later found out that when it was delivered to the dealership ( I found out on my own by tracking it's build progress) they did not call me for a couple of days and kept it in a storage garage for picture opportunity's and forever whatever else..this was the first Challenger they ordered and didn't want to let it go I guess.....It even seemed they were jealous of my purcahse..unreal experience!!
great car, love it. Kenne Belle in garage! by FLTC Needham,Ma. on 08/15/2011. Trim: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned 3 years.
Pros: performance and overall apperance. takes me back to the 60's &70's
Cons: no power passenger seat
Overall review: awesome!
Fun, Fun, Fun!!! by Joe on 09/16/2010. Trim: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Power, Style, and Confort are all Pro's
Cons: It is an emotional event everytime I back out of a space....you just have a hard time seeing through the rear window
Overall review: Great fun. Go SRT8 or stay home
Bad to the bone by keith3123 on 05/23/2008. Trim: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling. Looks like the old challenger.
Cons: Notta
Overall review: Looks better than the caddy 2seater camero
Fair Review by DG, Pensacola on 05/20/2008. Trim: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks and performance.
Cons: None known
Overall review: Just didn't want someone who didn't drive this car to get away with giving it a bad review.