2008 Volvo V70

2008 Volvo V70 Prices
2008 Volvo V70 Fuel Economy
Excellent vehicle by Adam on 06/06/2014. Trim: 2008 Volvo V70 3.2, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Appearance, safety.
Cons: Fuel consumption bit high.
Overall review: Would buy it again.
Love this Car by Brooklyn on 07/08/2009. Trim: 2008 Volvo V70 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The finish and interior styling is beautiful. I am receiving 23 to 26 MPG driving in city traffic.
Cons: Rear trunk area is noisy
Overall review: I would purchase another.
Worth Consideration by Dave from Louisiana on 07/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Volvo V70 3.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent headroom for 6 footer; even with the moonroof. Seating and steering very adjustable. Manuverable in traffic. Outside mirror auto-adjusts when you move seat. Feels like a lot of room inside for a not-too-big exterior. Lane change and parking bells would probably be beneficial after you got used to them; they do turn off.
Cons: Steering too sensitive. Ride was a bit harder than expected though not real bad. Road noise could have been dampened better.
Overall review: Drove this car for eight days, in Seattle, as a rental and I would be satisfied to rent it again. However, if I were buying, I would look at a few others, due to the road noise and ride, before selecting this one.
Volvo - bring back the wagon to the US, that's what you do best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/30/2014. Trim: 2008 Volvo V70 3.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, space, integrated booster seats, front seats, driving comfort in general.
Cons: Gas mileage is not the greatest. I wish Volvo would 1) bring back the v70 wagon to the US market (I was lucky to find a used low-mileage v70) and 2) offer a diesel engine. I like the tan interior but I wish the steering wheel was dark brown or black as the tan steering wheel often looks dirty.
Overall review: This is my dream-car. The right blend of style, driving comfort, safety and functionality. I don't get why somebody would prefer the XC70 over the V70 and I certainly don't get why wagons are considered less desirable than SUVs. But that's just me.