2009 Pontiac Vibe

2009 Pontiac Vibe Prices
2009 Pontiac Vibe Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Love the Pontiac Vibe by wildirishrose on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: comfortable ride, good on gas, sporty looks.
Cons: My only complaint is the cost of replacement tires.
Overall review: I love my Vibe! Good on gas, comfortable ride, and I love the sporty look my red Vibe has. I highly recommend it.
A Fun and Practical car. by Ann19 in Wellington (FL) on 04/18/2011. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Vibe AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I became acquainted with the (older) Vibe when my neighbor let me drive hers, as I had been shopping for a new car about 2 years and had looked at everything pricewise and mpg. I loved it immediately as far as handling and roomy interior. The seats were positioned a little different than I was used to and there were a few blind spots but overall I liked the style and design. When the redesigned 2009 came out, I had to get one, and have been very happy with my choice. On the highway I get 37 mpg; idling at traffic lights and parked/idling eats into the city mpg the most. The seats all fold down flat up to the dash board and the car can be packed from end to end! No mechanical issues to date
Cons: This car has possibly the worst/cheapest paint job I have ever seen on a vehicle. Am glad I got touchup paint during my first oil change as I have had to use it after almost every highway trip. As another reviewer had also mentioned, I occasionally get rapid acceleration with only a tap of the gas pedal, and regular acceleration most of the time.
Overall review: Yes, if GM had not axed Pontiac, I could see myself buying another Vibe when the time came, or if I needed more passenger room, a Torrent. (which I also liked but the mileage was not that great)
Review ID: #552045 Is this review offensive?
THE SAFEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED... by DONNA FROM OGDENSBURG, NY on 12/11/2010. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Vibe AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: very good in snow and on ice . lights are great.....seeing deer or other animals
Cons: NOTHING.......
Overall review: EVERYONE SHOULD DRIVE ONE...
What a Great Deal ! by roadrunner on 11/30/2010. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: almost everything
Cons: The front end seems quite close to the ground. No problem yet, I just think about its low clearence. Single CD Player could have been a 6 disk.
Overall review: What a GREAT all-around vehicle. Runs, and drives great, with plenty of cargo room. Quieter than an SUV, cheaper, peppier, and just as much cargo space. Fantastic headroom for taller drivers. Lots of get up and go in the GT model from the Toyota Camry 2.4 engine, and great handling with the GT Suspension. Great Monsoon Sound System with Built-in Subwoofer, equal quality to Bose System.
"Vibester" by LuLu on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2009 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I really like how it is extremely great on gas.! It is very roomy and me and my family fit great in it. I love the hatch. It has tons of room!!
Cons: Well there has been a recall on a sticky gas petal. I think that is crazy. I really haven't had much problems with it. I am going to get the new part put on next week so we will see if that makes a difference. The brakes are really touchy too?
Overall review: Overall i love my car. It is great to go on trips with and it is roomy and comfy.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next